Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Invest That Money And Wait For It T O Grow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest That Money And Wait For It T O Grow (746 Views)

Citizens Wait On Buhari As Nigeria’s Economy Shuts Down / How Exactly Are You Making That Money Online / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest That Money And Wait For It T O Grow by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2010
You will get some free money to invest. Just invest it and wait a while (6-12 months) for it to yield interest for you to withdraw it.

Go to my blog, click on free opportunities and follow the instruction.

If you want a combined success, i,e you want to also participate in the active investment, that will be making you real money while you are waiting for the above, then click on top paying opportunities when you get to the blog.
But here, you will have to invest your money in some of my researched and genue investment opportunities making me real money. You will still have to wait for your investment to grow but just that, it will not be too long. (2 to 4 months)

(1) (Reply)

How Strong Is Fcmb? / Make Money From Google Legally / Bank Phb Sucks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.