Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever (4809 Views)

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / See Reply Davido Gives To A Troll Who Says His Head Is Like An Emoji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by BloggersNG: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chioma is definitely inlove with Davido, as much as he does to her.. The chef can't wait to spend the rest of her life with the singer and father of 2..
Few days ago she shared a cute photo of both of them, and then a fan replied praying that they last forever, Chioma quickly replied with an Amen..
See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/see-reply-chioma-gave-fan-who-said-she.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Prevhoo: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
What kind of nonsense blogging or news reporting is this?

5 Likes

Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by cruzita(f): 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Who no go shout amen for this kind matter
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by uzohrome(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, she has to claim it with Amen. Sweet girl and my spec kitchen wise. Good luck to you guys.
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by naijaguy123456(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Do you want her to say I reject it ?

1 Like

Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Izabel(f): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Amen of course.
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Alwaysking: 7:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Davido eyes go clear soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Nightmareo07: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:
Davido eyes go clear soon

Dude u again grin..
Lols I wonder why u are worried about this matter shaa grin.
Are u his uncu?
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by KingLennon(m): 4:10am On Jul 13, 2018
To all those who said Davido and chioma's relationship won't last 1 month. I hope u are still counting. Chioma has captured Davido's heart and there's no way out
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Alwaysking: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Dude u again grin..
Lols I wonder why u are worried about this matter shaa grin.
Are u his uncu?
Thats the pure truth, I guess someday Davido will regain his senses and dump her after impregnating her. grin
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by englishmart(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2018
I think they know each other personally.. Yes mummy

The possibility of Davido getting married to Chioma the Chef (I no know wetin she sabi chef cook) is very slim...

1 Like

Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Nightmareo07: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
Thats the pure truth, I guess someday Davido will regain his senses and dump her after impregnating her. grin

Ok then wait till it happens. grin
Or are u Sophia momodu brother? grin
I'm suspecting u o grin
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Alwaysking: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Ok then wait till it happens. grin Or are u Sophia momodu brother? grin I'm suspecting u o grin
Lol nah. I'm just stating the obvious. grin
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Nightmareo07: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lol nah. I'm just stating the obvious. grin

I'm really suspecting u.. grin
Coz this complain don too much. grin

Tell me d truth are u dele momodu? undecided
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Bossontop(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
undecided
Re: See reply Chioma Gave a Fan Who Said She & Davido Will Be Together forever by Alwaysking: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm really suspecting u.. grin Coz this complain don too much. grin
Tell me d truth are u dele momodu? undecided
Nah smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Come For A Hausa Lady Who Captioned Matriculation "Done & Dusted" / Phyno & Flavour Who Is The King That Flows Better In Ibo When Singing & Rapping? / EDITORIAL: Who Is Leading The Pack? Rema Vs Fireboy Vs Joeboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.