Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) (41272 Views)

Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Hundreds Of Military Drivers Deployed To Deliver Petrol Across U.K.(Photos) / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...even the UK press are not happy with Trump...the guy has really disgraced himself and the position of the presidency...

https://twitter.com/jmartNYT/status/1018139068239147009/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018139068239147009&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018139068239147009

Shopkeeper, that shouldn't surprise you. I knew he was going to be bad but never thought he would be these bad. He's a big shame on Americans and history will not be kind to him. He's even being scorned in Scotland where his mother came from. A pathetic and vile being. Fortunately for us, American presidency is temporal.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by tolexy007(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Shopkeeper, that shouldn't surprise you. I knew he was going to be bad but never thought he would be these bad. He's a big shame on Americans and history will not be kind to him. He's even being scorned in Scotland where his mother came from. A pathetic and vile being. Fortunately for us, American presidency is temporal.

Y don't u save urself some energy, cos Trump still gat 7goodyrs to spend.. Trump is far far better thank god called Obama, who almost sell America to hands of American enemy. history in Africa will never b kind to him for destroying Libya. God bless Trump. oya throw ur insult as usual.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
tolexy007:

Y don't u save urself some energy, cos Trump still gat 7goodyrs to spend.. Trump is far far better thank god called Obama, who almost sell America to hands of American enemy. history in Africa will never b kind to him for destroying Libya. God bless Trump. oya throw ur insult as usual.
Day dreaming from a cave hunter. See how Londoners disgraced the pig yesterday. He's even been scorned in his mother's ancestral home in Scotland. Only brainstem like you and your friends looking for American visa can support him but unfortunately, Trump don't even want your kind from where he called shiiithole in America. He prefers people from Europe. By the way, I saw in your profile you are looking for a job, hopefully you will get a job so your brain will be correctly set to know the difference between good and bad leadership.
Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2018
...the Scottish are not left out...this is DT's mother ancestral home...people should remember that the Scottish have always been against DT because of his golf resort in Aberdeen...indeed history will not be kind on him...

...i have never seen or heard any American President or leader been this hated abroad...the UK nationals have set a precedence which i think other countries will follow, especially the European countries should Trump decides to visit in the future...

Re: President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) by Abbeybailey(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...the Scottish are not left out...this is DT's mother ancestral home...people should remember that the Scottish have always been against DT because of his golf resort in Aberdeen...indeed history will not be kind on him...

...i have never seen or heard any American President or leader been this hated abroad...the UK nationals have set a precedence which i think other countries will follow, especially the European countries should Trump decides to visit in the future...
Once again Shopkeeper, you nailed it. He's an absolute jacka*s. What we are patiently waiting for in America is November 6 midterm election to let the Republikkan Party know that enabling the Divider in Chief will be detrimental to their political future. His own maternal homeland don't even care for him because of his bigotry, racism, misogyny, lies and other vices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa / Nancy Pelosi Gets 'Enough Testimony' To Remove Trump From Office / About 27 Dead In Texas As Gunman Opens Fire On First Baptist Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.