Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,730 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

You Have The Product: But How Do You Track The Market - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Have The Product: But How Do You Track The Market (601 Views)

Pic:- The Product That Has Soared Without Advert Or Promo For Almost 30 Years / The Product That Changed My Business & Life - It Can Change Yours Too! / How Do You Track A 'SCAMMER'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have The Product: But How Do You Track The Market by fredasue: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2010
I am sure almost all your money problems would be solved if only you could find
express buyers for what you are offering to the market.

If you have something to sell, this forum will only give you limited exposure,
For example, only internet savvy people will hear about it

If you take a look at what you have for sale, are most of the would-be users
internet savvy?

And so you are limited to only a very few people that need your product/service
to internet savvy/Nairaland/Business section people.
What percentage would that be?

Anyway what i want you to realise is the need to advertise to the right 'your-product-
is-what-we've -been-waiting-for' people

But the question now is "how do you find these buyers who are convinced they need your offer?"

They actually are there, but how do you know that 'Emma' has fragrances in large quantity
you can buy, then go ahead to produce your perfume or cosmetic?

It is now time to reveal the secret that will practically bring out your buyer from the hole you
think he is hiding out into the open, hmmn

"strategic advertising"

Don't let the scare of expense scare you

You might not even have to spend a dime -

That's why i say it is strategic- "my customer, i am bringing what you would have gone out to
buy and may not find, right to your face".
He'll thank you for that.

Nuff said for the discerning,

But if you cant come up with strategy, i'll be gracious
and share ideas and maybe i'll tell you what i will do if
i was in your shoes.
ok?
Here is my number:

P.S I hate night calls. The bones need the rest.
Re: You Have The Product: But How Do You Track The Market by jivjob(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2010
i think you should give people a more proffesional outlay or summary of what you are proposing and stop beating around the bush waiting for ppl to call you. If your method can deliver put it to the test.
Re: You Have The Product: But How Do You Track The Market by fredasue: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
The idea behind this post is to reveal some very effective strategies a business owner can use to sell whatever he or she has to sell at very low to zero cost. You have a chance to talk to me and learn some great insights but i am not going to sell you anything. Moreover, i've been contacted by several curiosity seekers and some really serious people seeking a way to fast track sales.
Re: You Have The Product: But How Do You Track The Market by waladis(m): 3:47am On Jun 26, 2010

(1) (Reply)

The Sweet Scent Of Success / Do You Need A Business Plan Or Cash Flow Analysis To Secure A Bank Loan? / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.