Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Stop Arresting Pastors Who Speaks Against Bad Governance In Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Arresting Pastors Who Speaks Against Bad Governance In Nigeria. (232 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video) / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Arresting Pastors Who Speaks Against Bad Governance In Nigeria. by KingMicky3286: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
The Outspoken Evangelist of Victory Praise Chapel International, Evangelist Usulo .I. Michael has called on the federal Government of Nigeria to stop arresting Men of God (Pastors) who speaks against the bad governance that has brought set back in the country.

Evangelist Michael made this call when he reacted to the killings happening in Nigeria. He said that the killings are becoming norm if it’s not checkmated and arrest those who are involved in killing the innocent Nigerians on daily basis to face the law court. I wonder how someone will be happy to kill a fellow human being without having a rethink.

Pastors and those who meant well for the growth of the country cannot fold their arms and watch the country to perish. God used Amos in the Holy Bible to warn many leaders who persisted in doing evil against their people and in the areas of governance.

I don’t belong to any political party, I am not happy over the recent killings of innocent people in the country. If the government refuse to take actions to fish out the evil doers, who will be alive to vote for them in any election or who are they going to rule if everyone is killed?

Recently, Some Pastors has been arrested in different locations in Nigeria because they said against the injustice happening in Nigeria. Prophet Amos in the Bible spoke against the ungodly attitudes of Israelite's and no one arrested him

Bishops,Pastors,Imman, Evangelist, and everyone in Nigeria should wake up and speak against any evil doings that will not lead our country to greener pasture. We should think our children and unborn children when playing with human lives and whatever we plant today in Nigeria is what we will harvest in the future. Let’s Plant love and Unity, progress.
https://yellownaira..com/2018/07/stop-arresting-pastors-who-speaks.html

(1) (Reply)

Smart Solar Street Light Is Affordable And Less Maintenance / The End Of Shame / Two Horses In A Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.