Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Taurus: We Rule! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Taurus: We Rule! (943 Views)

How To Please A Woman: Rule #1 / Am Taurus But Want An Aries Friend / Taurus Arena:(21 April-21 May) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taurus: We Rule! by tafari(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2007
If you are a member of the [b]ruling Taurus[/b], Come in and let us share thoughts/ideas together. I am a member, born on 3rd of May.

Taurus is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation of the same name. Under the tropical zodiac, Taurus is occupied by the Sun from April 21 to May 20, and under the sidereal zodiac, it is currently from May 14 to June 19. Taurus is traditionally ruled by the planet Venus. The opposite sign to Taurus is Scorpio and the two signs are widely considered to be the most sexually responsive of all zodiacal members.

Taurus is the second sign of the Zodiac and associated with material pleasure. Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a calm, patient, reliable, loyal, affectionate, sensuous, ambitious, and determined character. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurus_%28astrology%29)
Re: Taurus: We Rule! by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2007
I can sense Horoscopic craze in nairaland.
Re: Taurus: We Rule! by ugodaniel(m): 12:43pm On Mar 26, 2007
fynewaka:

I can sense Horoscopic craze in nairaland.

welcome craze!

(1) (Reply)

Girl In Enugu For Marriage Wanted: Only Serious Ones Pls! / I Search Matured Ladies For Secret Relationship / Mature Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.