Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How To Please A Woman: Rule #1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Please A Woman: Rule #1 (584 Views)

Taurus: We Rule! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Please A Woman: Rule #1 by dealordea(m): 4:32am On Sep 06, 2010
I’m going list some rules. And here I shall announce the 1st one.

It's been a while since i came online to post on here. So what I’m gonna do is see how much response I get to this thread before I go to rule #2, i don’t wanna get carried away to soon.

When it comes to REALLY PLEASING a woman you cannot make an effort! For example say you want to give your girl a GOOD pussy licking as pre-intimacy, you should do it to please yourself, and not her. In a way it’s a selfish act. The point is you cannot go downtown and take it to the highest level unless your heart is really in it, and you are enjoying it to fffffuck.
Listen, When I go down on a girl (and Btw I am a Master of the act) my dick gets hard and stays that way, cos it’s turning me the Bleep on! I'm sure some guys/girls are reading this and nodding there heads, cos they can relate. And others think I’m full of crap, and maybe dislike me a bit, Now I aint saying that when a man/woman makes an effort to please his/her woman, that it aint gonna work. No it will probably turn the women on and in most cases make her cum. My point is how to PLEASE a woman compared to, how to please a women,
Some of you could argue that if a man/woman truly loves his/her women than he/she will do anything to please her. Kinda true, but sex don’t work like that. Really it’s like this: Either you got it or you aint. If your a dirty filthy mother fucker then you are likely gonna be good at eating pussy. After that it comes down to acquiring more skills to improve yourself. And thus become even better at what you do.

So my point is here:

rule #1 Do not make an effort to please your women in bed, please yourself 1st and foremost, and what shall be, shall be.
Re: How To Please A Woman: Rule #1 by esosa4real(m): 4:41pm On Sep 13, 2010
u ve just said noneense, i mean i cant even get SENSIBLE POINT 4rm all ur crap, wat are u sayn rilli?, in plain english?, ic why no one ever replied ur thread.

(1) (Reply)

Inked_nerd / God you are great / Compatibility And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.