Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (38440 Views)

Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Driver Arrested While Trying To Return Stolen Iphone 10 To Get N100K. Photos / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by LOVEGINO(m): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
When you get to the police station...... Your hatred for anything about Police will surely improve.....

Meanwhile remember thatpolice is your friend
your friend not my friend abeg.
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by fakati(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Conspire against who the bush and what has he stolen ?the men the Nigerian police are just daft.
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by doctore212(m): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
I want a new sex doll
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by lenny12(m): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
neweraomo:
Nothing wey eye no dey see grin grin mean while I'm searching for a good home trained lady that I can take as my fvck buddy
go Bleep Your Mama
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Emycord: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
GOFRONT:
#ENdsars
End Time sars
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by neweraomo: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
lenny12:
go Bleep Your Mama
your father right ball go fall on you ...idiot

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by lenny12(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
neweraomo:
your father right ball go fall on you ...idiot
e Pain Am...Gas Cylinder Fall Upon You.Ozwor
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by brownhawk: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Maybe missrainee also studied law. She should be able to bail him out.

Missrainee do u law thing along ur medical
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Urinating is now conspiracy ooh!!! 'I just conspired in the toilet' what an english! grin
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by babestella: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, a truck driver was arrested on Monday 9th July after closing from work over a "crime" he said he knew nothing about. The driver was arrested when he was urinating in a nearby bush close by the express close to B Division in Asaba, Delta state capital.

According to Prince Harrison who initiated the man's release, the driver was immediately kept inside the cell without being informed of his crime.

He was later granted bail after being charged for conspiracy and stealing.

Read what Prince Harrison shared online after securing the driver's bail.

At about 8:00am, we received an SOS call from one Chukwuka informing us of his brother's arrest by officers from B Division Asaba, Delta State Police Command.

We quickly sent out 'BBI Project Restore HopeTEAM' led by Prince Gwamnishu Harrison.

The truck driver was arrested on Monday 9th July after closing from work. He was arrested when he was urinating in a nearby bush close by the express close to B Division. He was immediately kept inside the cell without informing him of his crime.

In company of Law student from Unizik, we arrived the station, met the I.P.O and also interviewed the suspect. The suspect told us he knows nothing about the crime.

Our plea for BAIL was turned down.

Immediately we left the station, they hurriedly prepared charges against him and charged him to court for Conspiracy & Stealing.

Luckily for us, he was granted bail which we perfected and secured his release...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/driver-arrested-while-urinating-in-a-bush-charged-to-court-for-conspiracy-photos.html

If you think the Police is your friend, you must be high on Osogbo weed. Police is never anyone's friend, they are one of the most wicked demons you can ever think of.
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by lawal5020(m): 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
See as this one waste space for better person to comment
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by ewawumi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
neweraomo:
Nothing wey eye no dey see grin grin mean while I'm searching for a good home trained lady that I can take as my fvck buddy
Is your brain paining you? Which home trained guy seeks a fvck body?
NB: God go help you o, make you reply me with that your empty head, you don't die! #EWUMLGAMBIA
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Shalomc(f): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
Majority of the officers in the police force are plainly wicked and evil, arresting people they know are innocent but cause of the money they want to collect they tag people criminals.
BTW most of the officers in Nigeria do not deserve pity when some wrongs happen to them, they just might be reaping what they have sown
When they die no one should weep
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Sadiyaene(f): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
neweraomo:

Thank God o, am here for u tongue kiss kiss come quick o
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Billygee2u: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olalan:
Majority of the officers in the police force are plainly wicked and evil, arresting people they know are innocent but cause of the money they want to collect they tag people criminals.
BTW most of the officers in Nigeria do not deserve pity when some wrongs happen to them, they just might be reaping what they have sown
I don't have single pity on them again, let thunder destroy them all.
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by neweraomo: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
ewawumi:

Is your brain paining you? Which home trained guy seeks a fvck body?
NB: God go help you o, make you reply me with that your empty head, you don't die! #EWUMLGAMBIA
you dey craze ni.. I'm not talking to you joor...idiot
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
police brutality is becoming normal thing this days.God save us
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Eagleword14(f): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
May God have mercy on this nation.
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Raskasal(m): 11:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
This is Nigeria ��. Where things happen the other way round
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by donqx: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by sunbilor(m): 1:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
Very wicked people.
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Rejoice5000(f): 4:04am On Jul 13, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Men in black.
Fear them

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by FaceThem: 6:27am On Jul 13, 2018
To urinate now, is a crime in nigeria
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Aadeyinka(m): 6:30am On Jul 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
According to reports, a truck driver was arrested on Monday 9th July after closing from work over a "crime" he said he knew nothing about. The driver was arrested when he was urinating in a nearby bush close by the express close to B Division in Asaba, Delta state capital.

According to Prince Harrison who initiated the man's release, the driver was immediately kept inside the cell without being informed of his crime.

He was later granted bail after being charged for conspiracy and stealing.

Read what Prince Harrison shared online after securing the driver's bail.

At about 8:00am, we received an SOS call from one Chukwuka informing us of his brother's arrest by officers from B Division Asaba, Delta State Police Command.

We quickly sent out 'BBI Project Restore HopeTEAM' led by Prince Gwamnishu Harrison.

The truck driver was arrested on Monday 9th July after closing from work. He was arrested when he was urinating in a nearby bush close by the express close to B Division. He was immediately kept inside the cell without informing him of his crime.

In company of Law student from Unizik, we arrived the station, met the I.P.O and also interviewed the suspect. The suspect told us he knows nothing about the crime.

Our plea for BAIL was turned down.

Immediately we left the station, they hurriedly prepared charges against him and charged him to court for Conspiracy & Stealing.

Luckily for us, he was granted bail which we perfected and secured his release...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/driver-arrested-while-urinating-in-a-bush-charged-to-court-for-conspiracy-photos.html
Too bad , Innocent person tag crime not committed without been a criminals
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by ewawumi(f): 8:30am On Jul 13, 2018
neweraomo:
you dey craze ni.. I'm not talking to you joor...idiot
Since na question you ask, make I answer ypu: I NO DEY CRAZE! The fact remains no home trained guy seeks a fvck buddy or answer questions with questions! Shey oo ni photo arugbo nile ni? Shomo age mi no? #Receivesense!!!

1 Like

Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Raskasal(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2018
ewawumi:

Since na question you ask, make I answer ypu: I NO DEY CRAZE! The fact remains no home trained guy seeks a fvck buddy or answer questions with questions! Shey oo ni photo arugbo nile ni? Shomo age mi no? #Receivesense!!!

Don't mind him jare, baby come to me for real
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Raskasal(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
chimhigher:
Nawa ooo!! urinating in a bush now warrant an arrest

Buhari has made everyone confused even Navy now don dey find yahoo boys

Ohh. You mean yahoo Boys on top of water or where? Na waa ooo
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by neweraomo: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2018
ewawumi:

Afonja bastards always claiming age,shey u know my own age before typing bullsht
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Victorisoni3(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
So somebody cannot pee again in peace
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by ewawumi(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
neweraomo:
Afonja bastards always claiming age,shey u know my own age before typing bullsht
IPOB son of a B*tch barking upandan!
Re: Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS by Knight0777(m): 7:38am On Jan 05, 2019
How i hope the men in military and para-military should just follow the rule of engagement. It will minimize the embarrassment for Nigeria as a country. All these impunity wouldn't get Nigeria anywhere. There are list and gist related to this everywhere. It makes you sick. May God help us in this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Rants On How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying His Business(photos) / Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / "Go & Work Harder" - Ghanaian Armed Robbers Tell Victims After Beating Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.