Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W (524 Views)

Sell How You Can Make 100k Every Month As A Car Tracker Installer / Veggies And Fruits At Your Doorstep / Pls I Need This Ebook By Fredrik "The Sell: How To Sell Anything To Anyone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W by j6ix(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And Whom To Sell To

BY JOHN CHUKWUEBUKA · PUBLISHED FEBRUARY 19, 2018 · UPDATED MARCH 12, 2018

How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And Whom To Sell To
I never took to sell watermelon fruits as an issue until my subscribers/clients at www.agrohow.com (my secret guide to watermelon and cucumber agro business website) started bugging me with the question a lot.

Then I was like, wow is someone really asking this. But now I know that it is the right thing for them to do. Trying to find out what they didn’t know about. It is a good thing right?

Well, in this post I have come up with the little I know and have experienced since my time in the business and I hope that you find it very helpful.

So long as you can buy things, it is not going to be difficult for you to sell anything. For me, everybody has that instinct of a seller.

For watermelon fruits and cucumber, there is always markets for it to be sold at almost anywhere around us. Therefore, where to sell wouldn’t be a problem but how to sell and who to sell to for better profit.

Finding Potential Buyers of Watermelon Fruits

[b]
Read more from source: [/b]https://agrohow.com/sell-watermelon-fruits-good-profit/
Re: How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W by j6ix(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Also, get tips on how to pick the best Watermelon fruits from the market from the source above
Re: How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W by j6ix(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2018
Make sure to check out the source for full info
Re: How To Sell Watermelon Fruits At A Good Profit: Where To Sell, How To Sell And W by j6ix(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Selling watermelon in the farm

(1) (Reply)

. / DELETED!! / Relx AIO Starter Kit, The Best Tobacco Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.