Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Empiree Is A Waliyillah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Empiree Is A Waliyillah (723 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empiree Is A Waliyillah by ladkud(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
No doubt about it a Nairalander with moniker EMPIREE is a waliyillah, a man of honour, integrity, trustworthy, worthy of emulation and a good philanthropist. If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
ladkud:
No doubt about it a Nairalander with moniker EMPIREE is a waliyillah, a man of honour, integrity, trustworthy, worthy of emulation and a good philanthropist. If you know you know.

He did jalabi for you ni abi what..
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by ladkud(m): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2018
Abuheekmat:

From what I posted, did I mention word "Jalabi". Try and read again and check all the adjectives.

1 Like

Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2018
ladkud:

From what I posted, did I mention word "Jalabi". Try and read again and check all the adjectives.

Sufi can't be waliyillah... It's impossible.. Unless he's a jalabi man.. Like that madman called waliyillah .. Bulala..
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Kaytixy: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2018
lol. woliyullah ko. he is a wali to albaqir
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by yazach: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Maybe he doesn't know what he was saying
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Fundamentalist: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
ladkud:

How can someone who fights the sunnah be a saint . We have a lot of doubts about Empiree , a supporter of Shi'ite people whom abuses the wives of the prophet and his companions .

Shey na DAT one be saint

Too much rubbish online these days

1 Like

Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Empiree: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fundamentalist:

How can someone who fights the sunnah be a saint . We have a lot of doubts about Emp.iree , a supporter of Shi'ite people whom abuses the wives of the prophet and his companions .

Shey na DAT one be saint

Too much rubbish online these days
Well, i am not concerned about op's opinion of me. He's entitled to his opinion whatever he thinks i am. My concern is, can you provide evidence where i support them for cursing or abusing Albayt and sahaba?. I will like to see that please.

I also will like for you to provide evidence where Allah forbids friendship and support for your fellow muslims?. In the Quran, we see many verses talk about brotherhood. Āyat al-Ukhuwah) is the tenth verse of the Quranic chapter "Al-Hujurat". The verse is about brotherhood of believers with each other; which says: "the believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy (49:10).

Unless you can proof kufr of entire shia by ijma of the Ummah of Muhammad Ibn Abdullah(saw), we can review that. And dont forget to provide evidence where i fought sunnah. Please quote me. Thank you

You have the right to doubt anything. That's your prerogative.

1 Like

Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by adejaresalami1(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
ladkud:
Your opinion..... And it does not in any way counts.

Empiree and Albaqir are just knowledgeable with no guidance.
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Fundamentalist: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Empiree:
Well, i am not concerned about op's opinion of me. He's entitled to his opinion whatever he thinks i am. My concern is, can you provide evidence where i support them for cursing or abusing Albayt and sahaba?. I will like to see that please.

I also will like for you to provide evidence where Allah forbids friendship and support for your fellow muslims?. In the Quran, we see many verses talk about brotherhood. Āyat al-Ukhuwah) is the tenth verse of the Quranic chapter "Al-Hujurat". The verse is about brotherhood of believers with each other; which says: "the believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy (49:10).

Unless you can proof kufr of entire shia by ijma of the Ummah of Muhammad Ibn Abdullah(saw), we can review that. And dont forget to provide evidence where i fought sunnah. Please quote me. Thank you

You have the right to doubt anything. That's your prerogative.

Birds of same feather flocks together , I expected nothing less sad
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Empiree: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Akhi, this is what i asked you to provide

Empiree:
My concern is, can you provide evidence where i support them for cursing or abusing Albayt and sahaba?. I will like to see that please.

I am not interested in this generic statement yours
Fundamentalist:

Birds of same feather flocks together , I expected nothing less sad
If you have no evidence against me, kindly desist from making false statement about me.
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Empiree:
Akhi, this is what i asked you to provide

I am not interested in this generic statement yours If you have no evidence against me, kindly desist from making false statement about me.

Hmmm... I wonder why you didn't humbly ask that such should not be written... A waliy knows himself and don't even come out to tell people or by actions and in actions
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Empiree: 4:27am On Jul 29, 2018
nurshah:

Hmmm... I wonder why you didn't humbly ask that such should not be written... A waliy knows himself and don't even come out to tell people or by actions and in actions

Empiree:
Well, i am not concerned about op's opinion of me. He's entitled to his opinion whatever he thinks i am.
Re: Empiree Is A Waliyillah by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin Wonders shall never seize! Ladkud, what is ur definition of a Waliyillah?

Even Shaytan can also be a Waliyillah!

(1) (Reply)

Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders / Inside The Koran On Ngc / B.a In Islamic Studies Freeeeee!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.