Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) (4646 Views)

Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Have Dinner Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Cristiano Ronaldo, his brothers, sisters and other family members enjoys dinner together in celebration of his move from real Madrid to juventus.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/cristiano-ronaldo-brothers-sisters-enjoys-dinner-together-photo

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by GisterBlogger: 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
The first Aunty by the right, she for no wear cloth.

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
The one making the money is calm and unassuming while most of the ladies are showing off wretched unclothedness.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by AdaAde(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
That aunty sef, doesn't she have money to buy a decent gown ni?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Alwaysking: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ronaldo is a goat while Messi is egunfe cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Alwaysking: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
AdaAde:
That aunty sef, doesn't she have money to buy a decent gown ni?
Whats your business? small girl like you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by AdaAde(f): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:

Who's talking?. Eskiss me pls tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Alwaysking:

Small girl with an obvious big and functioning brain!

She dey say the obvious and you dey act as if the dress is supercool for the occasion undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Homeboiy: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
L A P S _______Laps

see mpata
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chaii i just wan adopt a goat for one year
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 2:54am On Jul 13, 2018
When there's money people know you and want to hang around but when there's no money, no one cares.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Alwaysking: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2018
decatalyst:

Small girl with an obvious big and functioning brain!

She dey say the obvious and you dey act as if the dress is supercool for the occasion undecided
Is her husband complaining? y'all should learn to mind your business. Nigerians just hv this busy body syndrome...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Alwaysking: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

Who's talking?. Eskiss me pls tongue
If I catch you ehn tongue

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by noblejoeuc: 7:50am On Jul 13, 2018
C R7 you are a good man

See Proofs in His Letter to Fans!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by LaDolceVida(f): 8:10am On Jul 13, 2018
Martinez19:
When there's money people know you and want to hang around but when there's no money, no one cares.
Right.
I learnt that the hard way

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Hisduchess(f): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
That one that runs around the pitch with hands and legs like a midget even though he is tall.he has mrcork physique though he is finer and cuter than mrcork Nwa Yoruba.

N:B am CR7's fan anyway and he is still a GOAT

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by MrCork: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Hisduchess:
That one that runs around the pitch with hands and legs like a midget even though he is tall.he has mrcork physique though he is finer and cuter than mrcork Nwa Yoruba.

angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by MrCork: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Hisduchess:

..will u stop making my big London dik very had..u this village palm wine sellers wife!! angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by damtan(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Hot legs, that's what I'm seeing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by damtan(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
with big boobs
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2018
LaDolceVida:

Right.
I learnt that the hard way
lol. It's part of life. It shows us that the human species aren't different from other animals, imagine someone you helped giving you the cold shouder and doing as if you don't exist when you see them on the road all because you no longer/don't have money, lost your job or have fallen into hard times. This could be from a friend or family relative.

When you get back on your feet, they will try to come back apologising and start giving useless excuses or some will come back pretending as if they never treated you like a piece of shit. Never let them back. Trust no one.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by LaDolceVida(f): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Martinez19:
lol. It's part of life. It shows us that the human species aren't different from other animals, imagine someone you helped giving you the cold shouder and doing as if you don't exist when you see them on the road all because you no longer/don't have money, lost your job or have fallen into hard times. This could be from a friend or family relative.

When you get back on your feet, they will try to come back apologising and start giving useless excuses or some will come back pretending as if they never treated you like a piece of shit. Never let them back. Trust no one.
You're on point.
No hard feelings though,
just wanna get past this stage soon enough

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Martinez19(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2018
LaDolceVida:

You're on point.
No hard feelings though,
just wanna get past this stage soon enough
Keep your head up. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Hisduchess(f): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

..will u stop making my big London dik very had..u this village palm wine sellers wife!! angry

mrcork am I owing you? just tell me and I pay you in pounds Sterling (((real talk)))
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by cady301: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ready To Be An Hot-In-Demand Web App Developer? Get This Practical Web Training

WEB APP. DEVELOPMENT WITH LARAVEL - (UNDERSTAND LARAVEL THE EASIEST WAY)

PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that helpto make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.

We bring you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework. You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system, and learn to use migrations to effectively make database changes. You will learn about the framework’s controllers, routing, responses and Filters.

What you will learn after attending our Laravel classes:

• The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
• How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
• How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
• Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
• How to deploy third party service into the application

Prerequisites:

Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by LaDolceVida(f): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Martinez19:
Keep your head up. smiley
Sure thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by noblejoeuc: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
damtan:
Hot legs, that's what I'm seeing
u are a bad guy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo, His Brothers And Sisters Enjoys Dinner Together (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Imagine see pako table dem dey use chop... people wey just they manage 50k per month go dey do anyhow....

(1) (Reply)

61-year-old Madonna Meets 25-year-old Boyfriend's Parent / Inside Life:. I Have Been Dying In Silence Since I Married Ada Jesus - Husband / Which Of This Ghanian Actresses Is The Hottest To Have Stared In A Nollywood Mov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.