Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

OFFER For A Beautiful Single Family Home For Sale!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / OFFER For A Beautiful Single Family Home For Sale!!! (265 Views)

Single Family Vs. Multi-family Rentals / Sending Money Back Home For A Project: What Has Been Your Experience? / Meet Musa Usman, The Gateman Who Rejected House Offer For Borehole In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFER For A Beautiful Single Family Home For Sale!!! by ABUNDANT6000: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Beautiful Single Family Home for sale
Price reduced drastically from 25 million to 15m.
It is even more negotiable because the owner is really desperate to sell.

Features of the property
4 bedroom,All ensuite
4 bathroom and toilet
Spacious and well fitted living room
1 visitors toilet
The main building needs no repairs or renovations.The property is in use by a decent family
Shop space at the front and can be converted to self contain to rent out and make profit.
Generator house
24/7 Water supply
Serene neighbourhood
Half plot

Interested buyer will enjoy the following services from me

1. Free detailed valuation of the property if you request for it.You can use it to Apply for loan

2. Free consultation about your other performing and underperforming property

3. I will sell your outstanding home at the full price for free without charging agency fee.Yes.I don't charge agency fee.When I close the deal.Give me any amount of Naira you want.

Send me a text for more enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) Units 2bedroom Flats For Sale In Port Harcourt / We Inspire World With Innovative Space Design.. / Estimated Value Of A 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.