Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

I Want To Snatch All My Haters Husband - Bobrisky (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Snatch All My Haters Husband - Bobrisky (video) (497 Views)

Are You A Bi-sexual Or Homosexual? - Dele Momodu To Bobrisky (Video) / Karma Is Coming For My Haters -- Yemi Alade [PICS] / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Snatch All My Haters Husband - Bobrisky (video) by indulge01: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria Male cross dresser Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky said in an Instagram video he posted that he is ready to snatch his haters husband. He earlier posted a video of himself exposing his huge Butts during a spa treatment

http://www./2018/07/bobrisky-exposes-his-huge-butts-as-she-goes-for-spa-watch-video.html

http://www./2018/07/i-want-to-snatch-all-my-haters-husband-bobrisky.html

Re: I Want To Snatch All My Haters Husband - Bobrisky (video) by pleasureosondu(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2018
Thunder fire you
Re: I Want To Snatch All My Haters Husband - Bobrisky (video) by pleasureosondu(m): 1:04am On Jul 13, 2018
pleasureosondu:
Thunder fire all the gay community.
Mod, ban me.
Re: I Want To Snatch All My Haters Husband - Bobrisky (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2018
..........He earlier posted a video of himself exposing his huge ButtsĀ 

Both the blogger and this boy are madt!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Skales Found With An Unkown Woman! Could She Be His Girlfriend?? / You Are A Weirdo That I Love- Alex Tells Ifu Ennada On Her Birthday / Actress Georgina Onuoha Praise Gidi Dunhills For Blasting Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.