Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? (1233 Views)

4 Great Private Party Ideas In Houston Texas That You Can Plan / 2.2m Wedding Budget / Do You Know, You Can Plan Your Wedding For As Low As 250k? Read More! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by okoroko(m): 4:17am On Jul 13, 2018
I intend to say "I do" to my love!.. say 70 guests only and it's court wedding at Ikoyi registry! budget is about 400k..

Somebody should pls help me plan it!.. is it viable with this budget??
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by cassidy1996(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2018
I wish you all the best.... I'm next on the line
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by ipobarethieves: 5:44am On Jul 13, 2018
coolmore dan enuf.Buy one bag of rice, 2 cartoons of eja aboju kodo/turkey.G.oil, pepper (for concoction rice), take away , plastic Bigi minerals 80 pieces. No need for canopy/chair.Patapata 250k go do
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2018
get a catering company to use extra large packs and put in a sovernoir bags (jollof rice, chicken and drink) plus exercise book, handtowel and torchlight all in d sovenoir bag for ur 70 guests.

i promise u d money will be enof to take care of dis. photopgraphy as well..more dan enough
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by Coscyn: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Need an event venue for your event reach me on 09092122556
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by EmelyStuart: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
It's not an easy task. When I planned my wedding it was a real nightmare. Now I regret that I didn't get the wedding planner. But anyway the hardest thing was to choose the place. My husband is from New Zealand so he and his relatives insisted on holding a ceremony here. We had a long debate on this matter. Finally I decided to agree on Alexandra park venue. It was a great place, everyone enjoyed it smiley
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by Amatorishero: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
You can get an open space in your vicinity and have a small reception, rent a canopy 10tables and 7dozens of chairs, chair cover and table covers, all under 40k, get a caterer to cater to the 70people, I am a caterer and event planner, you will get a good catering service at a reasonable price from me. Buy 3crates of malt and 10packs of cocacola product all for 17k, get a dj at 25k or less. You will still have some money left, you can even rent a small cheap event hall in your area
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by lifenajeje(m): 4:29am On Jul 17, 2018
okoroko:
I intend to say "I do" to my love!.. say 70 guests only and it's court wedding at Ikoyi registry! budget is about 400k..

If you are getting married at ikoyi registry and having your reception there 400k is way too much.

Remember the space is limited and you wont be the only couple getting married there on that day..

Most people get married and use another venue for their reception.

Except u decide to take space in one of the restaurants or available space within the premises

Moreover wedding guest for different couples would be sitted all over

You also cant guarantee your being the first couple to get joined on that day..

If the reception is gonna be else where i think that will be better..

The 400k can be actual or over budget depending on what you want plus how you want your guest treated.

If you are interested in my services you can chat me up on whatsapp

Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by lifenajeje(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2018
EmelyStuart:
It's not an easy task. When I planned my wedding it was a real nightmare. Now I regret that I didn't get the wedding planner. But anyway the hardest thing was to choose the place. My husband is from New Zealand so he and his relatives insisted on holding a ceremony here. We had a long debate on this matter. Finally I decided to agree on Alexandra park venue. It was a great place, everyone enjoyed it smiley

Op stated ikoyi registry ..Lagos

You now want him to go to auckland

Did u not hear his budget?
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by sheycrown(f): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
okoroko:

Very viable. Contact me on 07063812379. Let's help you plan it.
Re: My Wedding Budget, Who Can Plan It? by princemillla(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2018
okoroko:

Contact me we wil plan it for u conveniently

(1) (Reply)

Trace In The City Tour With Trace Music, Infinix And Co / Bridal Makeovers / 2012 Brides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.