Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station (55214 Views)

Appeal Court Rejects Abba Kyari's Request For Bail / Whoever Takes Money For Bail Is A Kidnapper, Says Lagos CP / Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by AreaFada2: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria has lost it completely. Rotten from head to toe.

A country where every third house is a religious worshipping place.

Tufiaa!

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nukilia: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
Bastards!
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Psoul(m): 10:51am On Jul 13, 2018
“There was no way I would allow them threaten my son and so, I went out and confronted that particular area boy. He pushed me. I also pushed him back. We started fighting; people separated us and I left."

The woman na correct Area Mama. The Area boys there are also afraid of her daz why they want her and her son to leave the area for them.

Check very well, those area boys are working with the police. They share their loots with the police. That is why at the first report from the woman, the police discharged them on the ground of false allegation.

On the second report from the area boys, the woman was arrested and locked up.
This is because the woman has bn spoiling business for the area boys which affect return the police make. Hence the harassment of the woman to subdue her and inflict fear in her to let the area boys continue in their crime.

Well, for the issue of sexual harassment in the station, they are good at that. If you are a female and have issue with the police, they will be playing pranks so that the case will linger till late in the evening. They will tell u that ur IPO has gone and that u have to sleep in the cell till the next day. Tell will tell u gory things that happen in the cell. This will put fear in you. They will start telling u to follow them home to avoid bn molested. This is their antics.

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by PierreAbutu(m): 10:52am On Jul 13, 2018
dre11:

•Edgal orders probe

http://thenationonlineng.net/sex-for-bail-scandal-rocks-bariga-police-station/

Is there a Monogram Designer in d House...One that designs on black and white T-Shirts?

I have a business deal for him or her, please quote me, thanks
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by omoelerin1: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2018
HypocriticalMod:
Women should learn to be law abiding. Especially in this nation where the security officers are synonymous to wild animals. But they won't hear, all they know is gra gra, forgetting they are females that can easily be used.
Oponu.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nukilia: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2018
omoelerin1:
I don't blame you. Your dad is a police officer.
Don't on't take after him. My own advice though.

You're smart!
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by ceejay80s(m): 10:56am On Jul 13, 2018
taiwiki:
Sex for money
Sex for mark
Now sex for bail
......wetin sex no fit do

e no fit carry u go heaven
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by bewla(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria police don't have respect for the rule of law.
bail is free but can be settled fast by grazing on bed
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2018
aragonchuks:
Inspector Egi !!

I am sure the DPO, too, is not innocent.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by nairavsdollars(f): 11:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Ogun visit Egi. I believe the woman
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by taiwiki(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2018
ceejay80s:

e no fit carry u go heaven
lmao....na true ooo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Raskasal(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2018
I trust the CP. He doesn't joke with officers that take advantage of innocent citizens. May God help us in this country. Everyone taking advantage of less priviledged
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by VALIZUGOD(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2018
I'm aware that this kind of insolence is going on virtually in all the police stations, 'sex for bail or to be free from unnecessary harassment/punishments', but doing it with GRANNY is shocking.
Chai...
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2018
It's not only ilaje police station, what that woman is saying, even worse scenarios happen virtually in all the police formations nationwide.

The sooner the Nigerian police is disbanded, the better for all of us.

Police is your friend my foot!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by RevenGeMission: 11:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Now that we know , what should Nigerians do ?? Our police is full of scums of the earth

janellemonae:

Well she went to the palace. That is the only reason the commissioner of police is involved and why the story is even in the media.

I can imagine all the evil dt has bin done to ordinary pple like her, who they feel are powerless.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by HypocriticalMod: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Vickygarl:

Your comment shows how dumb you are. Did you even read the post? Wasted sperm
U this skinny ugly idiot again... who has time to read when i know it will be fight that got her arrested?
is life really frustrating u that bad? Sniper isn't that expensive.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lool things we do for love. I will to hear the gist.

Hehehe, you need to spend a night in a cell. You'll see the rot there. They even arrange babes for top prisoners.

Nigerian Prisons is worse sef.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by EbiKeys(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Nothing good comes out of this place. I don't help police officer be it relations or strangers. They are not just wicked they are all cursed. cool cool
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Ezniteadin(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2018
These is the perternality of the Nigerian Police. FORCE,
They actually commits crimes and force you to accept responsibility for it

One of the reasons i ran out of Nigeria is Police.
i Just can't stand their injustice
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by movid(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Ishilove:
Awon oloriburuku. May he be struck with impotence.
Your profile pix has an intense deep meaning. Okay let me ask u ..which one is the husband between the two birds.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by movid(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Hehehe, you need to spend a night in a cell. You'll see the rot there. They even arrange babes for top prisoners.

How do u know?
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by sexdoll: 11:20am On Jul 13, 2018
the officer must be a MILF lover definitely. grin grin grin
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Born2Breed(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2018
That's the life of the Nigerian Police.

Most police has these traits and I'll vices in the society.

Armed robbers,kidnappers, rapist,ritualist,liars,drunkards,womanizers, just name it.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by damtan(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2018
This is really serious
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:30am On Jul 13, 2018
That Egi should be fired immediately
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by ayanda3(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Egi will never succeed in life for treating that widow like that. Useless policeman.....

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2018
I have been jailed spent 4 days in a cell, was charged to court, spent a year going to court.
pocohantas:

Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by ipswitch: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2018
so, the ultimate for this idiot is to use his office to handle breasts....eh? This wonderful woman refused to be intimidated. Kudos to her. Senseless rotten lots
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by doskie(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2018
thats why i never pity them.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nightmareo07: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Yes it happens.
Nigerian police are very useless.

U this thing happens? undecided
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! I once got into police trouble with my then boyfriend.
I can very well remember the nonsense they told me... cheesy
Na so so bad boys you dey follow. I go tell mummy.
Re: Sex-for-bail Scandal Rocks Bariga Police Station by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
An investigation should be made on all the affected officers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Kidnapper Evans Father, Stephen Onwuamadike / Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / The Arrest Of Hacker, Doctor Michael Williams: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.