Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers (17203 Views)

Telcos To Block Millions From Mobile Banking Over Banks Debt / Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 / Twitter Crashes Leaving Millions Without Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers by directonpc(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Teejay123:

im based in lagos, whrre are u and contact if u are in lagos
Sadly I am not in Lagos.
Re: Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers by k199192: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
princeade86:
what of messi.
messi no dey twitter.
Re: Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers by okwabayi(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kikikiki. They should do the same here. I go laugh when tomorrow the total member number count here go turn 180, all the way from 2m.
It's a good step. I wonder how much space was saved from doing this. I'm guessing around hundreds of exabytes.
Re: Twitter Purges Dormant Accounts: Celebrities Losts Millions Of Followers by okwabayi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
rekeson:

I never knew Twitter was a blogging platform... shocked
It is. The diary and literature sections of this forum are also blogging platforms.

If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8, My Real Life Review After 10 Days / LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.