Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade (353 Views)

“my Boyfriend Have Sex With Me When I’m On My Period” – Actress Monalisa Stephen / Beyonce: Why I Featured Wizkid, Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, African Artistes / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade by gistblogger: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
GistMore.com

Pop star, Yemi Alade, has said that she is operating on the same level with David and Ayo Wizkid.

She made the statement while speaking in an interview with Hot FM, 98.3.

She said, “I respect everybody. We all inspire each other in this industry. There is actually no number one because your top five artistes in Nigeria that are the biggest in Africa can shut down the exact same capacity.

“The same capacity Wizkid holds down in Africa, I hold it down. The same capacity Davido holds down in Africa, I hold it down. The same venues, we all shut it down.

“So there is no number one, and that is the truth, but not everybody will agree to that. People will say, ‘Yemi, shut up.’ But that is the truth. Why don’t we go and ask the promoters, the people who know the numbers?”

The ‘Johnny’ singer made emphasis on her tour which had a large turnout saying, “I just concluded my 13-city European tour and the turnout was amazing.

“I have pretty much been touring for over three years. It’s a big privilege for me.

“For me now, I think it is beyond the music, I think people also come out for what I stand for, the fact that I stand for Africa unapologetically and originally as I can,” she said.

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/im-level-davido-wizkid-yemi-alade

Re: I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade by gistblogger: 7:19am On Jul 13, 2018
cool
Re: I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade by Merryglad(f): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Abia
Re: I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Lol.. Note u ve got no major hit after Nagode so jus watch ya mouth...
Re: I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade by Epldaily(m): 8:14am On Jul 13, 2018
nonsense
Re: I’m On The Same Level With Davido, Wizkid – Yemi Alade by Chibake(f): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2018
She needs to work on her lyrics, her music is nonsense nowadays ,if not for the high beats white pple won't dance to it

(1) (Reply)

See How!! Ruggedman Reveals How To Identify A Real Sars Operative / #courtois Best Basket Ball Skills Ever / #sarkodie's Marriage Ceremony In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.