Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) (1295 Views)

Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic) / This Cartoon By Bulama Says A Lot About 2023 And Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by melvinjames: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
This got me scratching my head.

1 Share

Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by Samusu(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Jonathan and PDP caused it. They chop all the money for road repairs and for new roads.
Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by adejaresalami1(m): 7:29am On Jul 13, 2018
; grin.....We will always love our president..... Haters opinion doesn't count.
Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by Sprumbabafather: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
The only thing Buharri has not blamed so far, is village witches.

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by Ever8054: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
the masses are foolish despite the glaring incompetence by there leaders they still defend them...especially here on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by greencard: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Lahee, garuba, onorchee and other BMC crew after seeing this belike grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by dodelight(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2018
@ OP, why scratch your head at this simple analogy of Nigeria? It only depicts the foolish i*diots voted into power in 2015... Both the driver and passengers are nonentities.
Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by dodelight(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2018
dodelight:
@ OP, why scratch your head at this simple analogy of Nigeria?
It only depicts the foolish i*diots voted into power in 2015...
Both the driver and passengers are nonentities.
I only sympathize with the vehicle which is Nigeria.
Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by oyatmicah(m): 8:06am On Jul 13, 2018
funny enough, dairis no credible candidate to take dis man back to Daura
Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by lekjons(m): 8:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria's problem is nobody's fault..gringrin
Re: Can You Explain This Cartoon About Nigeria? (pic) by els0nm0rali(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari is a slow and dull leader. No doubt.

But to try and exonerate the PDP that has ruled for more than 80% of Nigeria's democracy is actually stupid.

Whenever the history of Nigeria is written the tale will be told of how the ineffectual buffoon looted this country dry and plunged Nigeria into a recession along with madam puffpuff cheeks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Foreign Investment ADAMS Oshiomole Brought In Edo State / Tinubu, Wife At Loggerhead Over Ambode’s Second Term Bid / Governor WIKE Finally Accept PMB Is Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.