Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow (1552 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow by ashjay001(m): 1:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijapips04:

where in that article says the project was supposed to be completed i 2014 olodo.

E be like say, e Don tay wey u go school

So, u didn't read, were it was said, d project was against d hosting of d Commonwealth gamesshocked

Coupon

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow by naijapips04: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
ashjay001:

E be like say, e Don tay wey u go school

So, u didn't read, were it was said, d project was against d hosting of d Commonwealth gamesshocked

Coupon

how does 'the project was initially linked to the city's bid to host the 2014 commonwealth game' translate to the project ETA being 2014? have you seen the project charter ? are you this dumb?
Re: Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow by SweetSoup(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Dude it's like you don't know how government projects work. All projects are stopped once there is a new government...ALL. Its only left for the new government to give a go ahead or not. Same way Yaradua refused to clear turbines imported by Obasanjo and allowed them go to waste....Think about it, just clearing equipment that had been imported already.

For your second question, maybe Buhari Looted the money meant for the project or probably took another 2 years to ascertain the 'corruption' in the project. That question is for incompetent buhari to answer
Buhari looted money already fully paid (according to you) to the contractor by Jonathan govt? This is what happens when you focus on your hatred for Buhari over logic. Buhari completed a project PDP couldn't for many years, largely because they PDP kept embezzling the money. Give credit where it is due, praising Buhari this once won't hurt you one bit.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Light Rail : A Tale Of Incompetency And Baba Go Slow by naijapips04: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
SweetSoup:
Buhari looted money already fully paid (according to you) to the contractor by Jonathan govt? This is what happens when you focus on your hatred for Buhari over logic. Buhari completed a project PDP couldn't for many years, largely because they PDP kept embezzling the money. Give credit where it is due, praising Buhari this once won't hurt you one bit.

Dude i never said monies were fully paid. I said monies where made available by the government meaning that the contrator is sure of his money after he's completed this project.

As for Buhari, I will praise him once he's done something praiseworthy. I'm sorry but stealing another man's project doesn't count as praiseworthy in my books.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Calls Emergency Meeting Of National Assembly Leaders / Illegal Disconnection Of Transformer In Omotoye Estate, Orile Agege, Lagos / ATIKU ABUBAKAR Is Set To Make Use Of Technology On February 16, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.