Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) (9896 Views)

How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / FCSC Denies Reports On Mass Recruitment (DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 8182yep: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
booqee:

I've been trying to apply for the job but it's not going through from my end. I wonder if its my browser. Does anyone else have difficulty.

Use another browser.
I just sent mine though and it went.

May God help us all.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by agent01(m): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Pls I'm in need of cover letter. Kindly send to - f_olagboye@yahoo.com
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 8182yep: 9:47am On Jul 14, 2018
It's funny how some of you keep asking for cover letter.

Why don't you go online and check for varieties of samples n from there, compose for ourselves?

Cover letter is about selling yourself to an organization and not just doing *copy and paste.* Allowing some people to make money through you by just composing of cover letter
Or you think someone would give you the best cover letter ever?... When probably the person wants a job too or better still... A better job?
Common people!!!

You will be amazed by what you will compose all by yourself.

Please, y'all sending email... Sit and think on how to sell yourself to companies.

If you can't sell yourself... Tell me how you would contribute to a company?

Once more, all the best to you all.
God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Boswell89(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2018
I need cover letter. boswell2010@yahooo.com
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Abuja12345: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Please I need sample of cover letter to izuchukwuoffiah@yahoo.com
God bless
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Youngdokz: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2018
lingoafrica:

Bolaji, email us at lingoafrica@gmail.com we can help you construct your cover letter. Goodluck.
Dear Sir/Ma,
I would appreciate a great deal if you can help send a sample of the cover letter to

Many Thanks
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Youngdokz: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Please comrades,
what are the lists of the vacant positions available?.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by flexysam(m): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2018
please I also need sample of cover letter to apply for NASRDA. thank you. ayenitech22@yahoo.com
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Youngdokz: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2018
8182yep:

Why don't you go online and check for varieties of samples n from there, compose for ourselves?

Cover letter is about selling yourself to an organization and not just doing *copy and paste.* Allowing some people to make money through you by just composing of cover letter
Or you think someone would give you the best cover letter ever?... When probably the person wants a job too or better still... A better job?
Common people!!!

Please, y'all sending email... Sit and think on how to sell yourself to companies.

God's grace
Yeah we know, but sometimes it is better to have a sample most especially when positions aren't listed. Moreso, it doesnt imply that we would copy and paste, cos I so much believe that most of us wanna use it as guide.

Many Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by skyaxe(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Please house, who can help me submit my CV and the office in Abuja. Am based in Lagos. ..kindly Phat me. God bless
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Unclesamo(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2018
lingoafrica:
We have replied all emails requesting the cover letter sample as a guide. Good morning! Still interested? Email us lingoafrica@gmail.com its free.

Gotten.
.God Bless.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Youngdokz: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Unclesamo:

Gotten.
.God Bless.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Youngdokz: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2018
lingoafrica:

Enwanfixit, send an email to lingoafrica@gmail.com if you need a cover letter sample. Good evening.
I have done that.#awaiting yr swift response
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by nnaemeka38(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2018
I can help you. I base in Abuja. Drop ur E-mail so I can message you.
skyaxe:
Please house, who can help me submit my CV and the office in Abuja. Am based in Lagos. ..kindly Phat me. God bless
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Sheriff002(m): 11:39am On Jul 14, 2018
pls I also need the cover letter sample.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by lingoafrica: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by lingoafrica: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please do not leave your email address here. If you want a cover letter sample, email lingoafrica@gmail.com and you will get it.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by lingoafrica: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
8182yep:

Common people!!!

God's grace

While I agree with some of what you said, please, be advised Lingo Africa is sending out the cover letter sample for free. We aren't making money off anyone. We have done that for more than 50 persons since last night. They are free to contradict this statement.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by skyaxe(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
@Nnaemeka38# please send me a mail Skyeconnects@gmail.com
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Kay005: 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by chiefochiosaone(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=YMD20127 post=69363273]I also need sample of cover letter, Pls send to ymd20127@gmail.com[]

Please what are the positions a available
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by dinosmiles(m): 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
My course is social science inclined, can I still apply?
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 2el(m): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Connection will matters a lot in this recruitment..

anyway EMAIL don full ohhh

Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by adeotiahmed09: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
pls me also need cover letter, help me send it to adeotiahmed09@gmail.com thank you in advance
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Bolaji546: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
it is a pity... the email is no more delivering ....
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Boswell89(m): 2:32am On Jul 15, 2018
I need a cover letter
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Boswell89(m): 2:33am On Jul 15, 2018
Pls I need a cover letter
Boswell2010@yahoo.com
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Birniwa(m): 4:26am On Jul 15, 2018
2el:
Connection will matters a lot in this recruitment..

anyway EMAIL don full ohhh

I was able to get my mail through just now without this error message. You may want to try your luck again.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by snowden9(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2018
nnaemeka38:
I can help you. I base in Abuja. Drop ur E-mail so I can message you.
Bro please can you help me out as well? seems their mailbox is already full. my email is tuplus2@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by Optimusprime(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Instead of applying you all were shouting cover letter! cover letter!! Now house don full grin
You guys disgust me.
Re: Mass Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 2el(m): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2018
Birniwa:

I was able to get my mail through just now without this error message. You may want to try your luck again.

check your SPAM, you will see the postmaster message

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry Interview / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigeria Immigration Services / Police General Duty ASP And Inspector Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.