Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Npower Permanance Form On Sale ( SCAM) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Permanance Form On Sale ( SCAM) (288 Views)

Please I Need Guidance On Guarantors Form On Nigeria Customs Service Job / My Congratulatory Message From Npower / Updates On The 2017 Npower Programme. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower Permanance Form On Sale ( SCAM) by Chechem: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2018
In Owerri, IICC warehouse junction, some people are selling forms, they termed it Npower Permanence Form.

They claimed that its from Npower and that it was meant for the 2016 beneficiaries who want the Federal Government to permanent them.

This is a scam, you are in the system already, why will the government need a fresh form to permanent you?

This is an idea brought up by fraudulent elements in Owerri to defraud unsuspecting beneficiaries, I don't know if this is happening in other States... PLEASE BEWARE!!!

Its not from the government.... PLEASE TAKE THIS TO FRONT PAGE TO SAVE PEOPLE...
Re: Npower Permanance Form On Sale ( SCAM) by Nbote(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2018
If not for d fact dat d said beneficiaries are stupid and dumb, dey wouldn't believe any of such nonsense.. Govt has told U and reiterated tym and tym again dat it's a 2yrs contract and yet some ppl are offering forms for permanence and U believe?

(1) (Reply)

Sales Person That Can Drive Needed In Abuja / Advancing The Hr Profession / Communication And Marketing Accounts Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.