Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? (551 Views)

Osinbajo: The Economic Future Of Our Nation Is Extremely Bright / Igbo Nation Is The Only True Democratic Nation In The World / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by Lomprico2: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari has all traits! undecided

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by melvinjames: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2018
Because we have dullard as president
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
OP the tree you're shaking get snakes on them o.. E.g Python
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by 4laferarri(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Somebody cannot just rule this country jeje again abi
BUBU no mind them ooo they are just haters saying the truth grin

Jobxpress247.com is LIVE! Now Freelancers from Nigeria can get freelancing jobs from all over the world with all gigs starting from N1,000 AND UPWARDS. Employers can also get simple assignments like those below done from only N1,000.
GO To www.jobxpress247.com REGISTER AND LIST YOUR SERVICES!! Some of the Skills And Jobs at jobxpress247.com include?
- Graphic Designs (Logo, Banners, Fliers, posters etc]
- Writing Articles
- Editing & Proofreading
- Video Creation
- Proof Reading
- Transcription Service
- Social Media Management
- Web deisgns and App development
- Voiceovers and many more skills?

List Your Skills For FREE and Get Freelancing Jobs from Employers all over the world NOW. Employers can also get services from skilled freelancers now at www.jobxpress247.com now
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by luvmijeje(f): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2018
In all honesty, the reason why the country is where it is is because of you and I. We place tribe and religion over competence.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2018
luvmijeje:
In all honesty, the reason why the country is where it is is because of you and I. We place tribe and religion over competence.
tribe is important.
Aboki r not humanbeen n do not deserve to b in d same nation wt me n u
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
tribe is important.

Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by luvmijeje(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
tribe is important.

You see what I'm saying. But thank God, I've witnessed the reign of Jega, the reign of Sanusi, I've witnessed the reign of former EFCC chairman under Obasanjo(forgotten his name). I have witnessed the reign of El-rufai. If not for that, your statement would have made sense.

The above are still the best so far.
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by Lomprico2: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
fuckerstard:
OP the tree you're shaking get snakes on them o.. E.g Python

grin grin grin

With lala by my side no shaking! He don gather firewood already. grin
Re: Have You Ever Wondered Why The Nation Is In The State It Is Today? by orisa37: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lomprico2:
Buhari has all traits! undecided

We saw his Medical Report before we elected him. We read in The Book of Proverbs that it is an Abomination to allow person with such Medical Report to rule a Nation, yet we went ahead to violate God's Rules. Rascality isn't it? That is why Nigeria is now unashamedly violated left, right and center by Bokoharam, Fulani Herdsmen and the new group in the pipeline which the COAS calls "Kakira Islamists".
Nigerians, particularly Christians, must repent and cry to The Lord in prayers and suplications for forgiveness.. May God hear our Prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Like Buhari, Like Nsima Ekere / Dino Melaye Kidnapped - Ben Murray Bruce Voices Out / Buhari Arrives In Kaduna For The Armed Forces And Staff College Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.