Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) (41805 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by olurili(m): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=dhabrite post=69342223]Lad with huge prospect.

Yunging already met Macron, while i''m busy wasting my talents and destroying my destiny with addiction to bet9ja virtual.

Oh my God!! I am really crazy!!

Official, I am sick!![

this prayer is for only you
anywhere you are just kneel down,say after me.......my father my father any woman that is playing russia 2018 with my destiny,father let them mourn like ENGLAND oya adura!!!
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by Tekajoi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
lexy2014:
actually, its kudos 2d parents who saw & respected d boys talent&passion, made effort 2 get him a teacher 2 develop him instead of forcing him 2b a lawyer, engineer or doctor
That's true bro.
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
The first time I saw this boy on Alibaba special program , I know this is a whole lot of raw talent and he's going places.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by dasparrow: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The parent of that boy better smuggle that boy out of this poo-hole of a country before he becomes a pick-pocket at Oshodi....

Those garage boys at Agege, Mushin, Oshodi,Dopemu had great talents when they were young....but later become vagabonds

Ain't that the truth!
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
post=69342174:
Have you seen a man so diligent in his works, he will stand before Kings and not mere men.
well said
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by Dsdada: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
dhabrite:
Lad with huge prospect.

Yunging already met Macron, while i''m busy wasting my talents and destroying my destiny with addiction to bet9ja virtual.

Oh my God!! I am really crazy!!

Official, I am sick!!
The Lord Himself will send you help and rescue you in Jesus' name . Amen!
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by xpiranza: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
small boy with big God...not all these mumu ladies
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by elijahkayode(m): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria Next President Must Agree To Reform The Government
Politics in Nigeria is in total turmoil, officials are being teargased in broad daylight, herdmens are still killing our siblings in the east, and president buhari despite his best has failed in his quest to reduce corruption and terrorism because he's yet to come up with a solution to Nigeria problems. Blame games don't cut it anymore, it's time to Reform the government.
Reforming The government would require them to serve voters, not corporate or special interests. I.e (president Trump might be controversial but he's delivering on his promises to his voters and the Americans love him for it)
Public Citizen will also work to empower ordinary citizens, reduce the influence of big corporations on government, open the government to public scrutiny, and hold public officials accountable for their misdeeds.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/reforming-government-first-requires-understanding-it/521004/
The objectives of the reform should be:
1. Establishing a Government System with More Effective Political Leadership
2. Restructuring of National Administrative Organs
3. A More Transparent Administration which would be a major win for the current government policy
4. Streamlining of the Government.
There will be no more regional killings (christians and Muslims will know their rights)
Donald Trump recently Discuss Christian Killings With President Buhari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Am sure you will agree with me that the Nigeria government is just like a bloated android device, trust me there are some Federal agencies out there that should be merged which will help save budget, and we will be able to secure our borders and harmonize our identity as a nation, no nation on planet earth survives without a proper citizen data which is a shame cause we don't have one in Nigeria.
Our government will be able to serve the Nigerian populance way better in this 21st century than it's current state afterall the US has a Congressional oversight program that review, monitor and supervise federal agencies, programs, activities, and policy implementation and it has been in existence since 1816 and moreover president Trump has agreed to Reform United States government for the 21st century
https://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/management/government-reform/
Nigeria will be 68 years old in a couple of months and this will show that as a nation we are progressing and moving forward. President Buhari should think of this as a birthday gift to us.
Am trying to get this message across to everyone of us who believe in the brilliant future of this great country called Nigeria.
Give us "Hope" in this country, we all deserve it
sign the petition
https://www.change.org/p/muhammed-buhari-nigeria-next-president-must-agree-to-a-total-reform-of-the-government
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
This young boy has a natural talent, he is a genius.
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by Sampostt: 3:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Why husband stand one side wey him wife come dy too close to ambode. Anyways olowo laye moo
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by talkless77: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2018
But this boy have not draw his father potrait oooo.....see Nigerians
Re: Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
The boy has talent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inauguration This Picture Explains Buhari Struggle ( Photo ) / PDP's Peter Ndubuisi Mbah Declared Governor-elect Of Enugu / Lanre Razak Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.