Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. (26709 Views)

President Buhari Commissions The Ziks Mausoleum In Onitsha- Pictures / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by breakeven: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:
Good for them shocked Since they cannot fixed our power.
Uhmmm. Your eyes don open?
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by jibs4lv(m): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
saaron:
Under buhari's destructive govt, Common light has become Rocket Science. Useless govt!
how long will you be stupid laidis na, epilepsy power na today mumu undecided
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Alva2018: 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
welcome to Niaja

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by johnmattew: 12:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
the source of this news tho...... bloggers
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by IsaAbubakar: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by litaninja(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Failed state
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by joelison(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
More evidence of the failure of the APC government.Obviously NEPA failed then the make shift generator also failed Where is the over-hyped Fashola wonder man who said that;
-"to provide 24hours electricity is not rocket science"
-"Any reasonable government should fix the power problem in 6months."
-"The only solution to the power problem is to vote out PDP"

How can you vote out someone that is not in power? I wonder the diet you are taking
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Red carpet don hear am from this government.
Red carpet abuse.
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Justiceleague1: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:

shatap dia..aint they your role models,aintcha still gonna vote for them? Mallam grin
lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by LZAA: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Justiceleague1:

shatap dia..aint they your role models,aintcha still gonna vote for them? Mallam grin
lzaa

1 Like

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by jbtobsyn(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
NoSidonLook:

are you sure you were the one that typed this or person don hack your account shocked shocked

abi dem never pay you your last month N30k stipend for zone-B headquaters
They never pay his salary ni o. Zombies get level sha
Some are hardcore zombies that will never change even if Herdsmen massacre their family.The only Zombie that can still change and doesn't support blindly is that BBQ guy.

1 Like

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by delishpot: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
NoSidonLook:

are you sure you were the one that typed this or person don hack your account shocked shocked

Which if the Savage are you? Tiwa or the other ones? cheesy grin grin my bele o

1 Like

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Benblaq(m): 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Madridguy it is not mere mortal that opened your eyes, rather it is the living God in heaven.. somebody shout hallalujah

1 Like

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by BIXYBABE: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by HotMata: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Even though I really feel like saying Shame on the PDP, I will rather hold it to myself and instead say that President Buhari has done well. This current administration has done so well that every well meaning Nigerian could see and relate with. I, as a well meaning Nigerian choose to see the good parts of my Nigeria and talk about them as well. The fact that light went off doesn't mean that the project wasn't commissioned or launched. The fact that the light went off didn't stop the trains from taking the president to the airport and back, the fact that the light went off didn't stopped the President from declaring it open to the general public from Monday next week and ofcos a free ride for a month.
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Automatic3444(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
NoSidonLook:

Sarrki, buhariguy .... Those guys are having a bad days...

1 Like

Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by gare(f): 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
ogunwale321:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday commissioned the 45.24 km Phase 1 Abuja light rail mass transit project awarded on May 23, 2017.Unfortunately, just when the President began his keynote address, the standby generator powering the whole event went off causing some sort of scare in the arena.

The light was never restored till the President’s departure . Buhari, in his speech, commended the Chinese Government and its construction firm that handled the project (CCCEC) as well as the China Exim bank for the conclusion of the project.

Buhari said : ‘’ The project will impact on the people in terms of better transportation, job creation and enhance their social lives . ” However , the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has flayed Buhari and the All Progressives Congress (APC ) for allegedly attempting to claim credit for the rail project .

In a statement by its National Publicity Secretary , Kola Ologbondiyan , the PDP said : “ Nigerians are aware that the project was conceptualised , initiated and policy - propelled by the PDP .

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1652/generator-fails-as-buhari-commissions-abuja-light-rail?new=1

THAT IS HOW THEY WILL ALL BE DISGRACED FOR THE LIES THEY TELL EVERYDAY.
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by thewesternking: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:

Was it not OBJ and PDP that spent 16 years looting the nation's pot instead of building infrastructures to develop the power sector.
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by viktor01(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
joelison:

How can you vote out someone that is not in power? I wonder the diet you are taking

He is quoting your minister of power.
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Abidob(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:

Do you mean fix?
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Abidob(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
madridguy:

Do you mean fix?
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by limeta(f): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
bewla:
freedom good o try this your hate speech in America u no the rest

Devil hammer yr head
have you been to america b4
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
delishpot:

Which if the Savage are you? Tiwa or the other ones? cheesy grin grin my bele o

grin
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Steviewonder(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by Ronpet777(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
HotMata:
Even though I really feel like saying Shame on the PDP, I will rather hold it to myself and instead say that President Buhari has done well. This current administration has done so well that EVERY well meaning Nigerian could see and relate with. I, as a well meaning Nigerian choose to see the good parts of my Nigeria and talk about them as well. The fact that light went off doesn't mean that the project wasn't commissioned or launched. The fact that the light went off didn't stop the trains from taking the president to the airport and back, the fact that the light went off didn't stopped the President from declaring it open to the general public from Monday next week and ofcos a free ride for a month.

Don't u feel lonely already Sir! U need to check the dictionary very well for d word EVERY! Cos it seems to me that u r ignorant.
Re: Generator Fails As Buhari Commissions Abuja Light Rail. by bewla(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
limeta:

Devil hammer yr head have you been to america b4
tank u was wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / IBB Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Finally Commences (Photos) / Okorocha Gives Imo Workers 18-Day Christmas Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.