Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD (1802 Views)

2 months Vaccinated Pure Gsd Puppies For 30k!!! / Diary Of Marshal My Lovely Gsd / (SOLD) 6month Old Female Pure GSD Is Available For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by AmadeusCho: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Hi petlanders.
So we got A not pure gsd, So to them that will analyze and tell me she’s not pure, I KNOW!!

So now that we got that out of our system.
I need help.
1. the dog is like the runt of its family.
He is not big enough for a 5 week dog, obviously he was not feeding fine.
2. The dog has so-much tick i can’t finish picking them by hand, I guess it’s another reason he is not big. I am worried about treating the tick because I killed my last dog been careless, I used a fake tick spray that turned out to be sniper cry
So please I need help with the tick. Plus what kinda soup can I use to wash the dog.

To to the gurus in the house help me out. I got more questions but they will come in bits.

Plus this is the official diary of marshal... welcome y’all

1 Like

Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by frowland(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
First, place it on GorrilaMax and a sharp multivitamins and fishfeed to see the change you desire.
For ticks;
*Buy stevens soap and bath twice a week.
*Ticks powder and apply twice daily and within a week or so, they will all fall off.
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by Hipasss: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hey
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by AmadeusCho: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
frowland:
First, place it on GorrilaMax and a sharp multivitamins and fishfeed to see the change you desire.
For ticks;
*Buy stevens soap and bath twice a week.
*Ticks powder and apply twice daily and within a week or so, they will all fall off.

Bless your heart bruv
Can I spray inside the ears & use the powder inside the ears?
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by AmadeusCho: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hipasss:
Hey
Hey
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by frowland(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
AmadeusCho:

Bless your heart bruv
Can I spray inside the ears & use the powder inside the ears?

Absolutely... spray everywhere and do that twice daily at most.
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by AmadeusCho: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
frowland:

Absolutely... spray everywhere and do that twice daily at most.
Thank you sir
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by Chimpazeeee: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by AmadeusCho: 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Call a vet to give ivermec 1ml injection to kill the ones inside the blood, I av Gorrila Max multivitamins suppliments for sales. within 2weeks u will be marvel that ur pup has changed.
Gorrila Max is 76% protien
Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by AmadeusCho: 6:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Got chicken neck 1kG
And xtreme booster tonic

Re: Meet Marshal My Not Pure GSD by Geepee77(m): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2020
How's your dog now? You didn't update us about the growth of the dog. Pictures please.

(1) (Reply)

DHLPP And ARV Now Available / Finally Our British Bulldog As Landed! Holla!!! / Male Rottweiler Ready For Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.