Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Secrets Of Divine Help. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secrets Of Divine Help. (425 Views)

Divine Help I / Authentic Sermon. The Secret Of Divine Rest By CHUGO. / 10 Great Bible Verses To Read When You Need Divine Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Divine Help. by Revadebola: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
SECRETS OF THE DIVINE HELP.

What you and I need most is God's help.
These are secrets to receiving Divine help.

1. Connect to God as your help.

Psalm 121:1-2 (KJV)
"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth."

2. Confess boldly God as your helper.

Hebrews 13:6 (KJV)
"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

3. Declare a fast to seek His help.

2 Chronicles 20:3-4 (KJV)
"And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the Lord , and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah. And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the Lord : even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the Lord."

4. Pray in tongues the more.

Romans 8:26 (KJV)
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

Divine help is released to us as we pray in tongues.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I look upto You for Your help.
2. Father, release Your help into my life.
3. Lord connect me to my destiny helpers.
4. Oh Lord, sent Your angels to help me.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Visits IDP Camp In Adamawa With Relief Materials / Palmists opinion needed In Here / There Is No Honest Man Of God In Nigeria Except Pastor… – Primate Ositelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.