Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Paypal Verification Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paypal Verification Help. (251 Views)

Binance Rejected Your ID card Verification, See This And Pictures / Get Paypal Verification VCC To Verify Your Personal & Business Paypal / Get Your EIN For Amazon,shopify, Paypal Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Verification Help. by samzy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
I got a tutorial here on how to open and verify PayPal with USA account and it was successful but what the author fail to mention is that you would need USA phone number register in your name to also verify the PayPal account.

Now I have fund in the account but keep asking me for phone number verification and the number must be registered in your name.

Anybody know any other means to verify please.....
Re: Paypal Verification Help. by samzy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Any body with useful info plz

(1) (Reply)

Managing Binary Trading Website(script) / .... / How To Invest Without Capital or loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.