Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (439 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by dopemike: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: . by bedspread: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
dopemike:

Source: [url=
http://www.mikolosblog.com]Mikolosblog.com
Some preachers in Nigeria have this known practice of preaching or evangelizing early in the mornings, usually with loud voices or megaphones. I find the practice very annoying, and I'm sure many other Nigerians feel the same way I do. I am a christian and I believe in evangelizing the word of God so that people can be saved, but I really don't think it's right to disturb people's precious sleep, early in the morning, to do so. All you're doing is causing a nuisance...

I support everyone having the right to practice any religion of their choosing. However, what I don't support is using it as an excuse to disturb or infringe on the rights of other people.

For some people, due to the nature of their jobs, they usually get home very late at night and have very little time to sleep before the next day. Therefore, they cherish that little time they have to do so, more than anything. However, all this early-morning-preaching by early-morning-preachers robs them of it, most of the time, which is just sad.

Also Read: "Get 1 Million Free, If You Go Out To Get Your PVCs Before July Ending" - Nigerian Billionaire Businessman Tells Nigerians.

Preaching during sleeping hours is no longer preaching. It is disturbance, and disturbing people when they are trying to get some good sleep is absolutely not okay. Nobody can ever have a good shut eye when there is noise around.

I also think it's criminal, because I believe sleeping is a human right. Therefore, if a fellow human refuses to allow me exercise my right to sleep, that is an infringement of my right, which is a criminal offense and that person should be prosecuted for it.

Just for the sake of experimenting, ask someone to wake you up while you're deep in sleep using a megaphone just to know what it feels like. I'm sure you'd be pretty startled or disturbed and angry when you wake up. That's exactly what it feels like when preachers preach during sleeping hours.

So, dear early-morning-preachers, go away with your loud voices and megaphones! I don't want to hear your preaching early in the morning while I'm still sleeping. If you don't want to use your own sleeping hours for sleeping, that's your business. Just please! Don't hinder me from using mine. Let me sleep my sleep in peace!

Say 'no' to early-morning-preaching! Say no to noise pollution! Stop infringing on other people's right to sleep!

Source: Mikolosblog.com

Also Read: "Get 1 Million Free, If You Go Out To Get Your PVCs Before July Ending" - Nigerian Billionaire Businessman Tells Nigerians.
[/url]

Cc: Lalasticlala

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH PREACHING IN THE MORNING OTHERWISE KNOW AS MORNING CRY... ANYTHING TO SAVE A SOUL FROM DESTRUCTION IS WELLCOME.....

IF U CROSS OVER WITHOUT JESUS, YOU'll UNDERSTAND THAT U NEEDED BOTH AFTERNOON AND EVENING CRY!!

I SAY YES TO MORNING PREACHING!!
Re: . by davidodiba(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
You are a church goer. Calling yourself a Christian is out of it. By the way close your ears each time the preaching hits you hard

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Apologies To Peter Obi / Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen In 2019 / Compelling Evidences for The Existence Of Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.