Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. (398 Views)

Sexy Girls Shaking Ass Compilation / Nigerians Must Resist Return Of Looters To Power – Osinbajo. / Woman Shaking Her Breast To Dance To The Beat Of The Music ‘ No Bra ‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. by Babayero212(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
News just coming in has it that a new list of 200 new looters is about to be exposed yet again.

I think the corruption think that Buhari set up is already working like mad to make things right.

Imagine those who will be on that list.

Wait o.

This is a whole table that will be in serious move....this table shaking will be for real.

Read more and share this also.

This table that we are shaking!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. by Timibabaj(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is Buhari keeping to his promise
Babayero212:
News just coming in has it that a new list of 200 new looters is about to be exposed yet again.

I think the corruption think that Buhari set up is already working like mad to make things right.

Wait o.

This is a whole table that will be in serious move....this table shaking will be for real.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. by Okonsyourguy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari is about to break tables again...we can't wait. Let Buhari keep the good work up while looters scramble into the dark to hide their shameless faces as usual.

Babayero212:

Wait o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. by Tamunooflaif: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
I Can't wait for the list, Buhari is working
Re: Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. by Jakinola01(m): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ose... Buhari on track!

Babayero212:

Wait o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shaking Tables. 200 New Looters To Be Exposed. by Chi12baby: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is really awesome Buhari
Babayero212:

Wait o.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Brain Teaser? / Another Dangerous Sexually Transmitted Disease Discovered!!! / Pregnancy Calculator – How To Calculate Pregnancy Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.