Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos (68267 Views)

PUMA Terminates $2.7m Contract With Nigeria Over Olympics Jersey Saga / Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by chukzyfcbb: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
$120,000 in 1970?

I don't believe this writeup

Which means in 2018, a player like messi or Ronaldo will be paid $20m for the same act
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by mancheeutd(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
a real ewure.
CONFIRMED EWURE
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by tripin(m): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by aribisala0(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
3 World Cups no be beans sha.......

Ask Messi and Christiano Ronaldo they can explain better.

By the way do dou that that in Brazil if you are the younger Ronaldo you are called Ronaldinho which means small Ronaldo

Some of us can remember when Ronaldo de Lima was called Ronaldinho in the 1996 Olympic game against Nigeria
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Magnumproperty: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Legend!!!!
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by chicoMX(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
kenonze:
He should be fine.

Arsenal Nicklas Bendtner was fined for expossing his inner wear (Power Paddy) for Euros
Aunty relax, this one na betting company
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Horus(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpYlGhsAXLE

Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by excel101(m): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
somito121:
Imagine paying me for sleeping. grin
after which you wake up in poverty.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by clementbiola(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Danny225 post=69346028]Hello nairalanders, please pardon my English ooo. Let me go straight to the point. My name is sunny and am in my 20's. I am been into production of food and Beverages since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I know how to make different drinks like: Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours etc)
Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated) Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt).
To write is just a few of what I can produce but none around to help me with all this different drinks formulation that I possessed
I have different recipe for all the above mentioned drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola raw concentrate but here I am with no one to help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of what I have produced in the past for few people that have consulted me.
I know within me that someone somewhere on nairaland will connect me with right person that will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless all this while despite the fact of huge potential in me that's untapped.
Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro. You can reach me on 08128106231. God bless you all.[/quote
why not selling it to school around you
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by MrOldskoolJP(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
That is 42million naira as at then, if you convert it we talking about 10billion
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by TDonald: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
angelboy01:
SHORT WORLD CUP STORY

Croatia came to this World Cup with only two natural strikers. Mario Mandzukic, the guy who scored the winner last night was one.

The other was Nikola Kalinic (pictured below).

Kalinic was on the bench for Croatia's first game against Nigeria. With five munites to end that game, coach instructed him to dress up and replace another player.

Kalinic angrily refused to play, in protest of being left on the bench.

He saw himself a top player, and wouldn't come on for just five munites. The coach turned to other player Pjaca for the substitution.

After the match, Kalinic refused to apologize, despite appeals from other coaching staff.

The coach then sacked him from the team, and sent him home from Russia. Kalinic flew for holidays, and even posted pictures of himself enjoying elsewhere.

After all, he seem to imagine Croatia won't go anywhere in the tournament. But without him, the team managed to win their matches.

Last night, Croatia achieved their greatest football achievement in history, reaching the World Cup final.

The remaining 22 players are national heroes. Their names forever inscribed in the hearts of generations.

Kalinic is not part of the winning team all because of minutes of anger, pride and bloated ego.

He may have regretted now but it is too late. These stories about life are quite familiar to us, but do we really learn lessons from them? As they profoundly apply to all spheres of life?

Learn to cut pride, learn to control anger and deflate ego. And ultimately, learn to say SORRY.

Years of sweat and dedication can all be shattered by moments of anger and pride.

Don't be a Kalinic

Rubbish copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by clive2u(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
kenonze:
He should be fine.

Arsenal Nicklas Bendtner was fined for expossing his inner wear (Power Paddy) for Euros
Lord Bendtner you mean?
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by kokomilala(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
The greatest footballer ever, or at least, of the last century, whose achievements are largely unmatched. Before him, Brazil could not cut their teeth at any World Cup. With his emergence as a 17 year old in Sweden 1958,Brazil won her first World Cup. In Chile '62,Brazil defended it because Pele was part of it. However, in' 66, in the supposed home of football, England, midway into the mundial, he got injured, Brazil failed to lift the trophy. Like a phoenix that rose from its ashes, in Mexico '70, Brazil won it, in what FIFA has come to ascribe as the greatest World Cup team ever.
You have it. 3 times - world champion. Edson Arantes de Nacimento aka Pele.

1 Like

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by uniksemi01(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jez cos u 'et an arsenal fan, momma !?
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Alwaysking: 5:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
kenonze:
He should be fine.

Will you keep quiet, get to the kitchen now. zembeze
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by somito121(m): 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
excel101:
after which you wake up in riches.
How about this.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Zegun92: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by angelboy01(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
TDonald:

Rubbish copy and paste
I don't know you and I don't ever wanna know you. You stink of hate and depression. Go and fuxk a ghost. asshole

1 Like

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by illegalking: 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Innobets
Or
Innobet
Danny225:
Hello nairalanders, please pardon my
English ooo. Let me go straight to the point.
My name is sunny and am in my 20's. I am
been into production of food and Beverages
since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I
know how to make different drinks like:
Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours
etc)

Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated)
Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt).

To write is just a few of what I can produce but
none around to help me with all this different
drinks formulation that I possessed

I have
different recipe for all the above mentioned
drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola
raw concentrate but here I am with no one to
help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of
what I have produced in the past for few people
that have consulted me.

I know within me that someone somewhere on
nairaland will connect me with right person that
will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless
all this while despite the fact of huge potential in
me that's untapped.

Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro.
You can reach me on 08128106231.
God bless you all.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
angelboy01:
SHORT WORLD CUP STORY

Croatia came to this World Cup with only two natural strikers. Mario Mandzukic, the guy who scored the winner last night was one.

Kalinic was on the bench for Croatia's first game against Nigeria. With five munites to end that game, coach instructed him to dress up and replace another player.

He saw himself a top player, and wouldn't come on for just five munites. The coach turned to other player Pjaca for the substitution.

After the match, Kalinic refused to apologize, despite appeals from other coaching staff.

The coach then sacked him from the team, and sent him home from Russia. Kalinic flew for holidays, and even posted pictures of himself enjoying elsewhere.

After all, he seem to imagine Croatia won't go anywhere in the tournament. But without him, the team managed to win their matches.

Last night, Croatia achieved their greatest football achievement in history, reaching the World Cup final.

The remaining 22 players are national heroes. Their names forever inscribed in the hearts of generations.

Kalinic is not part of the winning team all because of minutes of anger, pride and bloated ego.

He may have regretted now but it is too late. These stories about life are quite familiar to us, but do we really learn lessons from them? As they profoundly apply to all spheres of life?

Learn to cut pride, learn to control anger and deflate ego. And ultimately, learn to say SORRY.

Years of sweat and dedication can all be shattered by moments of anger and pride.

Don't be a Kalinic
chatting absolute shitt, he was injured.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by TDonald: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
angelboy01:

I don't know you and I don't ever wanna know you. You stink of hate and depression. Go and fuxk a ghost. asshole

Your Parents + your entire family are the ones who stinks of hate and Depression

1 Like

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Martinez19(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
angelboy01:
SHORT WORLD CUP STORY

Don't be a Kalinic
lesson: never disrespect your leader, be humble and never act or rub it that you are indispensable (even if you truly are).

3 Likes

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by angelboy01(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
TDonald:

Your Parents + your entire family are the ones who stinks of hate and Depression
Who be this fool sef. Infact Go and commit suicide. You are mentally deranged. I don't know you from Adam and you are here displaying your ignorance here. Why are you even quoting me. I fuxk your Girlfriend or na your smelly mama pussy I fuxk? God punish your whole family you bastard.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by angelboy01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
chatting absolute shitt, he was injured.
I no kuku beg you make you comment on my thread. You are such a frustrated fool.

1 Like

Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Geesaintagape: 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
E don tay Brazil 4 game Ronaldinho na just 1.
Brazil won 5 WC trophies but 1 team won 3 times in fact Pele is the greatest footballer on earth
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by einsteine(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Danny225:
Hello nairalanders, please pardon my
English ooo. Let me go straight to the point.
My name is sunny and am in my 20's. I am
been into production of food and Beverages
since 2010 and am well experienced in my field. I
know how to make different drinks like:
Softdrinks (Cola, orange, lemon, apple flavours
etc)

Flavoured drinks (Non carbonated)
Yoghurt (sachets and bottle yoghurt).

To write is just a few of what I can produce but
none around to help me with all this different
drinks formulation that I possessed

I have
different recipe for all the above mentioned
drinks. I can even produce one of the best Cola
raw concentrate but here I am with no one to
help me to actualize my dream. I have photos of
what I have produced in the past for few people
that have consulted me.

I know within me that someone somewhere on
nairaland will connect me with right person that
will bring out the best is me. I have been jobless
all this while despite the fact of huge potential in
me that's untapped.

Please nairalanders, help your fellow bro.
You can reach me on 08128106231.
God bless you all.

Pretty sure the world does not need another cola drink.
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Protocall: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
okonja:
This one is more than a G.O.A.T BUT an Elephant

And this means??
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Championjosh: 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
LazyNairalander:
God bless all legit hustlers.

check my SIGNATURE

you said what?
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by nowpresence(f): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
peetay:
Long before the Ronaldos and Messis there was a Pele. The one and only G.O.A.T.
what is the meaning of GOAT
Re: Why Puma Paid Pele To Tie His Shoelace Before World Cup Match In 1970. Photos by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
angelboy01:

I no kuku beg you make you comment on my thread. You are such a frustrated fool.
correcting you makes me a frustrated fool right?

Alright, let's agree to that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Champions League New Rule - Huge Boost For Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea & Spurs / Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.