Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,599 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (76205 Views)

Tboss Shares First Baby Photos / Tboss Shares Her Pregnancy, Baby Bump Photos / Pregnant Tboss Shares New Photo Hiding Her Tummy, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
:-
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by akeentech(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
We don see it before

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Cholls(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Memphitz537(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Totally unsexy.....
Wetin I wan f**k for inside this smello?
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by chibu4u2(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
T
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by mckazzy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
So Tboss abi T-apprentice prefers a baby oil to a well treated lubricant.. Low-cost olosho. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by LazyNairalander(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
yeye just dey smell everyday for nairaland

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by dhabrite(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Champ10n: 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nice answer.

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Shortyy(f): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
The first poster was right. We've seen it before! It's no biggie. No need going "savage" on him.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by tripin(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
we hv seen it b4

now z momi wota turn

cool
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Freeman59: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
nudity on the rise.... ENd times are here
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Uglymugg: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
Her body is shaped like a box.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by DoyenExchange: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
What will my customers gain from this reverse side of this bony bare body? undecided
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
this romanian gypsy girl will not let somebody rest
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Uglymugg: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Sexy .

You might as well just masturbate to the picture of a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by idonhammer: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
Imagine entering her from back side..lawd

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
This Romanian gypsy come to our country and displaying her smelly wrinkled skin.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by naijaguy123456(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

You might as well just masturbate to the picture of a man.
Show your face to justify your own look.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by grandstar(m): 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
This must be in Romania.

She no fit try this here!
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by pastorcyrus(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Tessyama1 post=69341882]Tboss Blasts Fans Who Slammed Her For Posting Her Topless Photos[/quote
Croatians answers names like Rakitic,moderic,perisic .if tboss was a Croatian, her name would have been idiotic

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Uglymugg: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Show your face to justify your own look.

I'm a guy and I look like a guy.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Finally she admits she does it for male attention. Feminists una see? Shame suppose catch una.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
This Tboss get body like man. I am very sure her body go strong like wood.i wonder what those guys who droll over her wetin dem see. Daniella Okeke's body anytime anydaycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by okwabayi(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kanwulia come and ride. I have enough for you, Tboss and any other local girl on nairaland.

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
DoyenExchange:
What will my customers gain from this reverse side of this bony bare body? undecided
if u doing doggy with such a girl u bound to have groin pains cos of the bony yansh hitting u derecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by okwabayi(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
lefulefu:
This Tboss get body like man. I am very sure her body go strong like wood.i wonder what those guys who droll over her wetin dem see. Daniella Okeke's body anytime anydaycheesy.
Daniella Okeke is a s-hit eater. Her friends in the industry exposed her.

Tboss may have a strong body but I don't care. I only want to brag about hitting it. I'll get her pregnant too for the fun of it.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Idrismusty97(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Any guy who would grab oil over this bony structure may his dîck rot Ise, InshaAllah, In Jesus name Amin Amen.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by RexTramadol1: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Savagery gone wrong.......

Cos the guy too like true talk.
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by sonsomegrigbo: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Igbos and shameful acts...

Shiorrrrrr Tufiakwa!
Re: Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Sexy .
Gay confirmed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / Joy Ugwu, Miss Asaigbo In Kirikiri Prison / Victoria Kimani: Sometimes I Wear Hijab To Cover My Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.