Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me (614 Views)

Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) / "Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me by badoh(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good Afternoon,
I have been experiencing severe body pain( bones and muscles) for more than 6months. I have gone for several test like typhoid, malaria, HIV, VDRL, Liver function test etc but nothing was found. I even went to UCH, Ibadan for these test. Several drugs that were prescribed have been used like diclofenac, Orphesic, Nolvagin, Ulcer tablets all to no avail until a doctor gave me Tramadol. I started feeling better after taking tramadol but anytime I stopped using it, the pain comes back. I don't want to rely on the use of the tramadol as warned by the doctor that prescribed it for me. Please what else can I do to stop the pain.
Re: Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me by oxypress: 1:51am On Jul 14, 2018
hbot and fibromyalgia: You only get a cure when you work on a correct diagnosis; ask any medic.

Your case is FIBROMYALGIA and it is difficult to diagnose. The best treatment for you will be hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Other treatments may reduce your pain but pain will come back when you stop without any healing effect. More drugs, more unwanted side effects. HBOT can reduce the pain and reverse the condition and improve your wellbeing.

For more info browse it.
Keywords for google:
-hbot and fibromyalgia

With enough oxygen in the brain the abnormal function can be corrected when healing is taking place
If you like what you see contact us.

Ref:https://www.wakeup-world.com/2017/02/08/hyperbaric-oxygen-treatment-reverses-fibromyalgia-in-70-of-patients-researchers-find/
Re: Severe Body Pain/ache- Doctors Help Me by geniewilliams(m): 8:54am On Jul 18, 2018
Kindly contact Dr William on these number 070365.7238/09093047002 for counselling treatment and administration

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefit Of Sex, Why You Should Have It Often / How To Get Rid Of Arm Fat And Back Fat |13 Minutes Back And Arms Workout / I Need A Pens Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.