Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State (1197 Views)

Tinubu Won My Polling Unit, But The Result Was Changed- Atiku Witness From Abia / State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Commun / Oyo Gov: Tribunal Disallows Inec’s Witness From Testifying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by activistjohnny(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Buhari is Behind the Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks. First-hand Witness from Plateau State. 86 villages are now under the control of Fulani Herdsmen killers. Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqV82X2h-30

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by chiefolododo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't think buhari will make heaven

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by smellingmenses: 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Interesting observation
Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by Olanireti(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Even if he's not, his utterances and body language point to that he knows something.

It's just so unfortunate the pain he's making Nigerians to go through. But no problem, Nigerians will decide 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by kio052001(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiefolododo:
the fact that has not tried to stop the killings, says alot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by Belluchii: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
I believe that a president like Buhari who has passion for this country will sit back, fold his arms and watch his people killed by some killers. it's bad enough that Nigerians are dying, it's unfortunate that some critics still capitalize on such situation to blame the working president of not doing anything when operations that has lead to different arrest is still going on in that state.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hhhmmmmm
Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by wakaman: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiefolododo:

Would you make heaven?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by eleven(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
Very explosive video. Please watch. May GOD help us.

Key Highlights.

- We have lost not less than 87 villages completely to the fulanis. No land owner or indigent lives there.
- When we went back to pick our corpses, we were prevented by General Bello, had to force our way in and discovered Fulani herdmen on the farms grazing their cows. We have video proofs
- In Gar Village - We recovered about 78 dead bodies apart from the missing ones
- Our Reverend’s body (Rev Vincent Bukar) was recovered 25th June 2018
- in Ganaro - We recovered 33 dead bodies
- In Ruku - We recovered 38 dead bodies
- In Gindi Akwati - We recovered 40 dead bodies
- in Barkin Ladi - We recovered 2 dead bodies
- in Kakiyi - We recovered 9 dead bodies
- In Sonom, Riun Local govt - We recovered 9
- In Miar - We recovered 86 dead bodies
- Some of the dead victims were supposed to survive dead because they (Military STF) didn’t give them any help they died this is from the information I gathered from the Hausa Fulani community
- Children of 2months, 4months and 1 year olds were matcheted
- We do not have a governor in the Plateau, Lalong is a always in Abuja, His loyalty is to Buhari
- Our traditional rulers are under the payroll of Buhari
- The JTF soldiers can harass the police but cannot arrest the militants because they are colleagues
- I get information 2-3 weeks before any attack and report to the government but they don’t take it serious. Instead they want me to reveal my informants to them
- The CIB are everywhere and provide informations before every attacks but the people they pass these informations to always sit on it. They must be sacked for information to flow
- The Generals will tell you they are Christians but General Anthony is speaking with Sultan, he takes directives from Sultan direct because Bello is here on a mission. What kind of a country is that?
- General Bello distributed Army uniforms to the villages with his Hilux van
- The whole world has complained about this but Buhari is not giving us consent, he is here to actualize Islamization of Nigeria
- My name is Jerry Datti - I can defend this in any court of law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by chiefolododo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
wakaman:

Would you make heaven?
is it your heaven?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by wakaman: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
chiefolododo:
is it your heaven?

No, is it yours?
For you to think Buhari would not.
Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by limeta(f): 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Terrorist buhari there will be no peace for you or yr family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by Sharpshooota: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
wakaman:

No, is it yours?

Where do you see terrorists make heaven

Or are you part of that religion where a terrorist is promised virgins in heaven... Use your brain Mr Man...

Terrorists rot in hell
Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by chiefolododo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
wakaman:

No, is it yours?
i tell you if buhari fail to repent , he won't make heaven
Re: Buhari Is Behind The Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen Attacks,Witness From Plateau State by Grayxme: 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
This people think this country is a joke, how can the president be accused of killing his people, a President like Buhari will never sit back,fold his hands and watch some killers kill his people. i don't know why critic are talking as if they don't know operations are ongoing to tackle insurgency in those states and arrest related to that course are being made.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Pastor Accidentally Drives Into Jubilating Crowd In Fayemi’s Hometown / Buhari Offers To Pay Medical Bill Of Blind Corps Member / Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge At Secretariat, Lagos-ibadan Expressway (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.