Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Have single Platform u Can Use To Buy 1GB=N500 Data Of All Networks And Resell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have single Platform u Can Use To Buy 1GB=N500 Data Of All Networks And Resell (629 Views)

Let's Build Your Chatbot On 4 Social Networks From A Single Platform This Month / Nigerian Sells N500 Groundnuts N2K In US For Auchi Woman / Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have single Platform u Can Use To Buy 1GB=N500 Data Of All Networks And Resell by pakpan89(m): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
I have one platform you can use to buy 1GB=N500 data of all networks and resell. 30 to 90 days validity of data.

One platform.

No need to have different sims for all networks to sell data

You can start with as small as N500 - N1,000 to sell data bundles on this platform

This is not MTN Data Bundle resell which you need N10k to start the business, selling only MTN Data.

On this same one platform, you can do other businesses like:

Buying and selling bitcoin

Bulk sms

Sell Gift cards for people and earn

Buying and selling airtime of all networks

Pay bills like GOTV, DSTV, Startimes, spectranet, smile data bundles, WAEC PIN, etc

I can also show you how you can convert a feature of this application to transfer recharge card into any bank account in Nigeria. With this, you can offer cash deposit services from recharge card for people and earn.

So much more.

Interested, whatsapp me on my whatsapp line on my signature just beneath this post.

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Have single Platform u Can Use To Buy 1GB=N500 Data Of All Networks And Resell by pakpan89(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Just one platform does it all - very fast. Bulk sms goes with the speed of light.
Re: I Have single Platform u Can Use To Buy 1GB=N500 Data Of All Networks And Resell by pakpan89(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Information is a Product. Please, this information that will make so much money for you is not free. If you are a free loader, do not contact us.

(1) (Reply)

If U Want To Go Into Mini Importation, Then Come Let Me Put U Through. / Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / Extreme Power Belt For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.