Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Listen And Know Your Own Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Listen And Know Your Own Life (284 Views)

Check This Out To Know Yourself And Know Where You Belong / Wpit18 Com Login And Know How To Register On Wpit18 / Wpit18 Com Login And Know How To Register On Wpit18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen And Know Your Own Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Listen to Your Dissatisfaction: Dissatisfaction is a bad thing and we Must do Everything Possible to Avoid and Prevent it, So if you are Miserable in your Current life, Work, School, Environment[ or whatever you are doing now] For a long time, and you have Prayed, seek Counsels/Guidance From Men of God, Search The Scriptures and still Miserable, Consider this; GOD May be having another Plan for you.

I Experience this too when i was working under a contract in an Indian iron Company at Lagos State, Hardship and Pains. I Never felt Happy doing the work or being there, Pains and Sorrows is was always the end of it/the work, The Frustration i faced was what made me to take that risk of Quitting the Job and to Find out why, what going on before i came to understand that What is not yours[Your God Gifted Life and TALENTS] will never be yours, and even if you try to get or do it, you will never experience peace, AND I Learned this also that

…..You must NOT do what everybody is Doing to Became What God Has Destined you to Be. So God Teaches and opens OUR eyes In times of distress, and Use Some Kinda Pains to Open Our Eyes from Falling into the Pit.

Listen to others: just as Dissatisfaction can be a road map from God to Show us our God gifted Life and Talents, Listening to What People Says or Have to Say about what you do and how you do them too is also another Flashlight from God. I am not saying you Should Pay attention or listen to every word, sentence, comment or voice people say, But if What they Continue to Say Repeatedly About what you do, and How you do them looks alike, matches or Fits what you’re Feeling, your Passions, What we love doing that give us joy in our innermost Part, What God has Already Showed or revealed to us either in dreams or from Spending and Being a closed friend with him and his word, Its also a Solid Indication From God.

I Put this step to Practice too whenever i do something that please or hurt people, i pay attentions to what they have to say about what i do, how i do it, and how they say it, If what they said MATCHED MY PASSIONS AND What am Thinking inside me as my Own Portion, Gift or life, I capture it, but i don’t believe it that Moment it until i hear The-same word/say from More than 2 persons. because, The Word of God made Me to Understand That a Matter MUST be Established and Confirmed by the Mouth of 2 to 3 Persons as witness

Listen to Your Gifts[The Free or Natural Born With ability or knowledge of doing a thing better without being taught]: Let me Use School Subject for this area to illustrate what am trying to pass into your head here, God Created Mathematics, but don’t Expect you will Excel in Mathematics if Mathematics is Not Your Portion/Department[Your God Gifted Life and Talents]. Because you were Created with A Special Gifts[Life and Talents Outside Mathematics]. Even though you Cant excel in Mathematics, but you can do well in Elementary Science or Biology[other subjects outside mathematics], think of what you can do better with Confidence and Boldness, think of what you can do that your strength lies, think of what you can do that People are Convince of you when it comes to that area, think of what you can do that you are better and can do it perfect. This is also another Way of God Calling your Phone.

Though i don’t know how to Sing, i don’t know how to dance, i don’t know how to Speak in Tongues, I don’t know how to……but i can build and design website Very well, I can do Funny things to make people laugh, I can motivate people, I can Learn, Know and teach people about the Knowledge of Gods Word, I can teach Married couple on how to make their home better and Stand gallant, and I can configure and Setup Phones/Computer Perfect WITHOUT ME GOING OUTSIDE TO LEARN IT. this is My Own Gift and Portions

I MUST NOT SAY BECAUSE MY FRIEND IS A MUSICIAN LET ME LEAVE MY OWN LIFE AND TALENTS AND ENTER HIS WAY… INSTEAD I GAT TO BUILD MYSELF INSIDE MY OWN, Lest i run after what is not mine, and mine dies while i struggle and find it painful and hard doing what is not mine but another person’s own.

Listen to Your Passions: What Makes you Angry?, What Makes you Sad?, What gives you joy?. Your Inner Feeling and Passion is Another Spotlight From God. God wants you to be happy always and to be in Peace always, because peace, joy is Among his Promise for us. God will never Give you what will never Make you Happy.

Like Me; I feel happy whenever i use my God gifted Life and Talents to Solve peoples Problem Either by Teaching them Or Given them, And i feel sad whenever I tried to enter into an intimate Relation-with a girl When i still have UN-left project doing at hand because of the Distractions

Finally: Your God Gifted Life and talents is Not Just about YOU Alone, it’s About What God Wanna do to/With Others Through You[Your God Gifted Life and Talents]…..

……Therefore, If you Refuse to, If you Rejects and if you are Ignorant of Your Dissatisfaction, What Others Says About What you do and how You do them, Your Gifts, Your Passions, Being a Closed Friend of God and His Word Which will Help you Find|Discover your God Gifted Life and Talents………..
…………..You are Not Only Betraying/Offending yourself, But also God and the Good/Joy of Others inside you.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Female Front Desk / How To Motivate Yourself In Life For Success / Arsenal 6-5 Chelsea: Petr Cech Saves Crucial Penalty As Gunners Win Shootout.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.