Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) (19361 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olusegun Obasanjo In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
@myNAIJAinfo

The former Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has visited the Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu in the executive chambers of Government House, Umuahia, with a request for the State party faithful to support his presidential aspiration.

Alhaji Abubakar pointed out that the 16 years of the PDP in Nigeria brought great growth and development in Nigeria and regretted that the APC led administration has within three years in office reversed the entire development to hunger, disunity, insecurity, bad economy and religious intolerance.

Receiving his guest and his entourage, the Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu assured Alhaji Abubakar that the Abia State party faithful would take a good decision on who to vote for in the primary elections of the party.

He expressed joy that the former Vice President knows the problems of Nigeria and possesses the capacity to lead well based on his pedigree.

Highlights of the visit was presentation of copies of his book on Restructuring: The Pathway To Peace And Unity.

More>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2018/07/atiku-abubakar-visits-abia-state-seek-support-election

Click HERE!!! To See What Atiku Was Spotted Doing In Aba Market.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Baba................

We already know this scope, You guys should be more creative na embarassed

Abia people no go still vote for you even if you wear red cap grin

12 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by uwa1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ikpeazu my man... A Governor loved by his people for his wonderful service to them... Not the likes of Yahaya bello and the others...

Don't quote me oh... Have said my mind...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
okay....

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Baba................

We already know this scope, You guys should be more creative na embarassed

Abia people no go still vote for you even if you wear red cap grin
Who will you guys vote for... lemme guess. " Buhari?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2018
This Dude is really working hard!

I don't mind giving him a chance but i must hear his plans for the nation first.

I admire him as he has shown great attitude towards the private sector

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by NoBetterNigeria: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Atiku nah real olosho, from one political party to another depends on which favors him not the masses

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Tharowlando(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
I'm Igbo... But anyone that's not Buhari, I'm happy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
atiku shud stop president ambition.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Philinho(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
preferable to the dullard

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Any candidate that will restore professionalism and good policy implementation in law enforcement is welcomed to oust any candidate...

Help in securing the release of Daniel a final year student of the University of Lagos who was unlawfully arrested by operatives of the NDLEA on Sunday July 8th at Abeokuta Ogun state..
The Bad part of all of this is, him remaining in their custody and missing his school work which will lead to an extra year or the worst which is court sentence. Please help in whatever means necessary

More Details : https://www.nairaland.com/4614360/please-needed-here#69336946
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by vikacydevato(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Count down to 2019!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by EbiKeys(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
Atiku my man. The only Northerner with the courage to support restructuring. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
If it's to bahari out of Aso rock I will gladly support.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by phkka1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
I wish Atiku will not associate with this Ikpeazu who has not paid secondary school teachers their salaries for a period of seven months. Okezea Ikpeazu has no human face. He is a disgrace to governance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by DavIkenna(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
NoBetterNigeria:
Atiku nah real olosho, from one political party to another depends on which favors him not the masses

N.a. en b politics. Same way oga s dey fight for top position for companies

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by yekparikpa(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Atiku is a NO NO for me! Anyone that supports Atiku, really needs to have his/her head examined!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by UzuAwka1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Who u wan deceive undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
If you are finding the most confused people in the world, just go to the erosion ravaged region.

Igbo: We don't want Buhari because he is a fulani man.
Igbo: The Yorubas are slave to the North because they voted for a fulani man in the past election
Igbo: We will vote for Atiku because we know Buhari is a fanatic
Anonymous: But Atiku is also a Fulani man
Igbo: No, Atiku is a refined Fulani man
Anonymous: But you will also be a slave to the North if you vote Atiku a fulani man, remember you accused the Yoruba of this
Igbo: Oh! We are a confused tribe, we always talk in parables.

Can you see why the award of the most confused people should go to the erosion ravaged region?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Despite my support for the PDP, I still say no to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Akpurakpumbem

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
grin

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
You say he's corrupt........ Fine

His contender is the president and he has enough time to jail him cos dis dude showed ambition since the second year of this administration

He's not even charged.

So, if your principal can't do that...... Well,Maybe this dude should be given a chance

He's actually more presidential than baba go slow.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by lagoon247: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
Both t APC AND PDP are the same people recycling themselves.

Checkout this Readymade Blog for sales www.latestinfo.com.ng and start making money from Affiliate products, Google Adsense, Youtube, Information Marketing etc
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Silvermoney: 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Atiku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
It will be interesting to know how many times Atiku visited SE when he was vice, the man should go and sit down, he is part of the problem..

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by gurnam: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tharowlando:
I'm Igbo... But anyone that's not Buhari, I'm happy!

You’ve dumped Biafra into the cooler to resurrect it again when you need to blackmail Nigerians ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Epeak: 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
e-Peak Systems is a technology solutions company, strategically focused on helping our clients reduce operational costs and enhance efficiency.
The company was founded in 2007 and it celebrated 11 years of providing excellent services in Nigeria and Africa in 2018.
We have provided services across all 36 states of Nigeria, Kenya, Mozambique, Ghana, Malawi, Chad and Gabon. Our clientele come from diverse industries, including banking, telecom, healthcare, e-business, oil & gas, religious, government and consumers.

We Offer:
Power Solutions
IT Solutions
Career Solutions

Visit here for more details.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Okezie Ikpeazu In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Seeking support from the worst Governor in South East Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: APC Drops Ogbeide-Ihama, picks Idahosa As Okpebholo's Running Mate / Which City In Nigeria Is The Most Cosmopolitan? / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.