Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi (25775 Views)

El-Rufai Launches $100 Million Afri-Venture Capital Company / Kimberly-Clark Opens $100 Million Plant In Lagos / Nigerian Startups That Raised Above $100 Million In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by JodiEnterprises: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
July 15th is World skills day. What are you doing differently about your current situation?
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Sagay212: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
you wouldn't tell us if you were really going to make even 5000dollars. GTFO with your lies. Go and make your millions without telling us.

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by SwimmingCoach(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
That's good to know...

Meanwhile, This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

FAQ:

ARE MY KIDS GOING TO BE SAFE?

Yes, they are going to be safe alongside other kids...there's always a lifeguard around to keep watch. Apart from being a coach i am also a Lifeguard which makes safety a priority in my coaching lesson plans.

Similarly, we offer our training lessons to your kids at home if you have a swimming pool at home or you can tell us which public swimming pool is closer to your house, please ensure you book an appointment with us earlier so you can have a spot based on schedules.

You can contact me for more information by calling me or send me a Whatsapp message (preferable) cuz I spend most of my day in the pool.

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by BruncleZuma: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
After you don yab Africans finish...how I wan take continue to read.

Everyone must not be you nor think like you? You want to make $100million good luck on your journey.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by einsteine(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
dtruth50:
What do African do?
Nothing. Right now, we are literarily
contributing nothing to the world even the minerals we have is dugged
out of the ground by foreigners and
we will ask them how much they got
out.

I Feels Like Crying

I feel like crying for your English..... smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
this fool is crazy. life is not a competition. we are not competing with whites or chinese. we are simply just enjoying this short life we have been given

2 Likes

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Eben2: 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
I hope we can all learn from this. Our problem majorly in this part of the world is greed. We "work" hard or steal hard, get small money and want to flex. Nobody want to invest on a long term project.

So many youths with great potentials but our orientation about money kills these potentials. Hope we'll snap out of it someday angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by kingsjeroneyah: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Out run them.
Gbagan!!!
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by okpukpu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dried antelope meat is very tasty but the problem is, waiting man go de chop dey wait for antelope meat to dry?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by nairaman66(m): 6:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
this fool is crazy. life is not a competition. we are not competing with whites or chinese. we are simply just enjoying this short life we have been given

Why don’t you enjoy your life without the advancement of whites? You just confirmed what the guy said that Africans cannot contribute anything to world quota!

2 Likes

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Born2Breed(f): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Farming is good business but our people are going the fast lane to make it by killing their girlfriends and burying their remain under their mattresses.

Even if this man decide not to return to Nigeria, his palm plantation will still generate income for him in the next 30yrs.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
So you want me to waste my time and Energy cultivating yam And cassava right? when i can just join the yahoo team or drug dealing, pablo escobar and senior Don corlione did not become billionaire by cultivating yam, Groundnut and cassava.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Joe4real701(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
The best post have read on nairaland this year... True talk bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
nairaman66:

Why don’t you enjoy your life without the advancement of whites? You just confirmed what the guy said that Africans cannot contribute anything to world quota!
what advancement of whites ? if anything the whites are destroying the world with their advancements. this hyper-capitalism is why the whole world has gone crazy and the human spirit is so debased to the level of an animal. please keep the white mans advancement away from me. all i need is food and a house and a car which i can get from my brother in the east called innoson motors
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Born2Breed:
Farming is good business but our people are going the fast lane to make it by killing their girlfriends and burying their remain under their mattresses.

Even if this man decide not to return to Nigeria, his palm plantation will still generate income for him in the next 30yrs.
Really? Only for mouth Abi? I think you will find that the fulani herdsmen and their cows have a different ideas.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
yea right! Fulani herdsmen have not remembered him in their dreams, grin grin

Them and their cows will eat his so claimed 100million crops before he could shout Buhari!! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Born2Breed(f): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
gypsey:
Really? Only for mouth Abi? I think you will find that the fulani herdsmen and their cows have a different ideas.

Despite the marauding fulani terrorists, people are still farming.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Timagex(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Kneephy:
Open that link at ur own peril !

Baba is just wanting to sell E-books ooo
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by egopersonified(f): 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
apart from these, envy and jealousy makes things more difficult. who knows any book on how to be a woman and act like a man, I don taya for drama.

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
nairaman66:

Lol
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Vested(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
This guy has got me thinking right now.
We are just busy people over here really.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by nairaman66(m): 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
what advancement of whites ? if anything the whites are destroying the world with their advancements. this hyper-capitalism is why the whole world has gone crazy and the human spirit is so debased to the level of an animal. please keep the white mans advancement away from me. all i need is food and a house and a car which i can get from my brother in the east called innoson motors

Where and how did innoson get his concept from? You can as well ask innoson to build you a house and provide food too!

My bro! Everyone needs each other! No man is an island!!
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
nairaman66:

Where and how did innoson get his concept from? You can as well ask innoson to build you a house and provide food too!

My bro! Everyone needs each other! No man is an island!!
of course everyone needs each other but life is not a competition is what i am trying to tell you. its a spiritual journey not a physical journey. the body is just the vehicle that gets you through the physical aspect of the journey. but so many of you have gotten lost thinking this is a physical journey. your only competition should be in trying to better your self.

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by mattonnairaland: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
I made sure I read everything. Quite insightful
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by casualobserver1: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Which businessman can say he didn't plan to make money from day one? It makes the whole write-ups credibility suspect.

1 Like

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Dreydoe(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Mykel4God:
I also just need one idea to change my environment, country and the world..........just one

So help me God
same boat
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
Born2Breed:

Despite the marauding fulani terrorists, people are still farming.
yes! until the herdsmen crosses their farm paths.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Well then. Good for him. I'm still here chasing money. Let my contract hit first so I can get on OP's level.
Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by ADRIAN88(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:
This man should shut up. Africans are this, Africans are that. He has proven to possess no solution, just talk, talk, talk.

Uncle George pls calm down! Pls!!

Re: How I Am About To Make $100 Million- Aroms Aigbehi by yhungbrowhne(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE,DESIGN MEED A BUSINESS IDEA CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dangote Is Africa's First $20 Billion Man, Now 25th World Richest! / Chinmark Group Releases Statement, Says There Is No Cause For Panic / Owner Of Burning Bus With Goods On 3rd Mainland Bridge Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.