Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Study Permit Visa Denial At Brandon University - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Study Permit Visa Denial At Brandon University (782 Views)

Bricklayer Needed For Employment Wit Work Permit In Mauritius / Norway Is Granting Skilled Workers Entry Visa To Apply For Residence/work Permit / U.S Government Woos Nigerian Doctors With Work Permit VISA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Permit Visa Denial At Brandon University by Freshyfreshiest: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello please I need some enlightenment on my visa application at brandon university which was denied this noon there are some reasons stated on it why it was denied.
1.i am not satisfied that you will leave the Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in sub section 216(1) IRPR, based on the purpose of your study.
2. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of IRPR, based on the personal assets and financial accets
3.I am not satisfied that you have truthfully all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application,as required by subsection 16(1) IRPA specifically.I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful:Answering NO to question 2b on application form IMM 1294

Please guys I need advise on this and enlightenment as I am willing to apply for the visa

(1) (Reply)

Abuja - Deployment/posting Thread For Npower / How To Apply For Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Management Trainee Programme / N-power Announces Date For New Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.