Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

FG Raises Over N2.5 Trillion In Six Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Raises Over N2.5 Trillion In Six Months (320 Views)

FG Raises Exchange Rate For Cargo Clearance To N951/$ / Consumers Kick As FG Raises Prices Of Prepaid Meters / Insecurity: FG Raises The Alarm Over Chemical, Nuclear Attacks, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Raises Over N2.5 Trillion In Six Months by Slayer1914: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Adeosun had repeatedly argued that tax revenue generation would provide the needed resources for Nigeria's infrastructural gap and development.

Her combative stance against tax defaulters has been applauded by many Nigerians but also created many enemies for her, especially crooked businessmen and women who has taken advantage of the system for many years.

https://todaynewsafrica.com/nigerias-federal-inland-revenue-service-realizes-n2-5-trillion-in-6-months-as-adeosun-goes-after-tax-evaders/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Raises Over N2.5 Trillion In Six Months by ibrams(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
i care less.....
Re: FG Raises Over N2.5 Trillion In Six Months by crispus09(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Lol I laugh when ever I read about this people propaganda
Re: FG Raises Over N2.5 Trillion In Six Months by Slayer1914: 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pastor Tunde Bakare: “The story published by some social and print media today is both cheap & sensational journalism. Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun & I arrived at the Villa at different times. We met at the corridor. She went on to see someone else in the Villa and I went into a closed door meeting with PMB alone to thank him for sending a powerful delegation to my mother's Home-going Celebration. This is the truth. The impression being created is as if she ran to me to speak to the President on her behalf. This impression is erroneous and false. I will appreciate that my side of the story is also published. Many Thanks.”

(1) (Reply)

Africa Needs Stronger Leadership, Says Obasanjo / Fayemi Wins Ekiti Gubernatorial Election / R-APC:: Promises Of Oil Well, Automatic Tickets Won't Stop Our Leaders -frank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.