Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria (9293 Views)

Kano State NNPP Lawmaker, Yusuf Babangida Makes Returns To APC / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
This Revelation s can he bear the heat that follows
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Becareful
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2018
I can't Imagine that Governor becoming a visionist
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 1:23am On Jul 19, 2018
Y iz it like this that they who call themselves good are na doing other wise
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 1:45am On Jul 19, 2018
ekenerr:
Babangida makes shocking revelations about origin of Boko Haram in Nigeria

A former governor of Niger, Dr. Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu, has revealed that dreaded terrorist group, Boko Haram would have started in the State because the sect leader, Shekau, was living in a place called Mokwa.

He said this on Monday in Abuja during the 12th annual conference and general meeting of the Society for Peace Studies and Practice.

He said his prompt action on security reports made available to him while he was governor, stopped Shekau from establishing a Boko Haram base in Niger State.

Aliyu, however, called on government at the federal and state levels, including institutions, to read every security report they get.

He said: “If I go by newspaper reports, the Jos crisis, I understand intelligence report was written and that we should have been aware three or four days to that crisis, that it was going to happen,” Aliyu said.

“Now, if you are aware that things are going to happen and you let it happen, you can judge it in your heart.
“So, what I did was to be proactive and pre-emptive. BokoHaram probably would have started in Niger State because the Boko Haram leader, Shekau, was in Niger State in a place they call Mokwa.

“They were calling their place Daral Salam. In 1991, they were only nine people who went there and asked the Village Head for a farmland and he gave them.

“By 2007 when I went to Niger, they were over 7,000 and...Read More...

it maybe said jokingly but it should be treated with immediate effect
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2018
Even in d wilderness
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 2:33am On Jul 19, 2018
Boko haram leader shakau...
HV a new target
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 2:49am On Jul 19, 2018
ivumar:

See as you serious dey find like...
Relax bro,, if your post makes sense, it would be liked..
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 3:02am On Jul 19, 2018
Y me
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 3:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Are his Revelations true nairalanders smiley
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 3:49am On Jul 19, 2018
Boko haram don't Interfere in matters dat concern elections Hi Hi
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 4:30am On Jul 19, 2018
If there is smtin I chat most in my life it is smone joking with my intelligence
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2018
Y should their origin be amusing us nw...

after they have don enough killing whats the essense of revealing it nw
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2018
noblejoeuc:
If there is smtin I chat most in my life it is smone joking with my intelligence
who is joking with ur intelligence
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2018
what can't u do politics
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2018
grin angry am confused about this God forsaken revelations
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 9:58am On Jul 19, 2018
noblejoeuc:
Boko haram don't Interfere in matters dat concern elections Hi Hi
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2018
don't get urself introuble
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
we should always pray for nigeria
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2018
ekenerr:
we should always pray for nigeria
seriously
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
weed and weth
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
baba keep exposing their evil but make sure u are nt paryt of them
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
grin grin ;Du workers of iniquity
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
be the best dats
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Good Morning
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by noblejoeuc: 6:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Nobody knows
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2018
His talking and u people are taking him for granted
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 10:28am On Jul 20, 2018
No joy oooooo
Re: Babangida Makes Shocking Revelations About Origin Of Boko Haram In Nigeria by ekenerr: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Oba oba that's who u are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution / Insecurity; IGP meets with CPs and above in Abuja / "We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.