Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Building A Career In Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Building A Career In Music (391 Views)

Advice Someone Who's About To Kickstart His Career In Music Production / IP LAW :All You Need To Know About Your Rights In Music And Making Money Off It / Things I Look Out For In Music Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Career In Music by hidhrhis(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello dear nairalanders
I really need your help
have being working on a music project which centers around the corruption, bad governance, terrorism, internet scam, poverty and unemployment in which have being trying to release for quite some time but I couldn't release it based on the fact that I can't afford the cash to take to studio the voice out please i really need you people's help in releasing this piece I don't need u to contribute money cos some may take it as a scam but if you have a studio where I can release this great piece I will be very greatful it a very great track which took me month of research and thinking and I want people to listen to it please kindly help a talented,young nairalander
Re: Building A Career In Music by Naijatastic: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is your project in a form of podcast or it is music?
Re: Building A Career In Music by hidhrhis(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Naijatastic:
Is your project in a form of podcast or it is music?
music
Re: Building A Career In Music by Naijatastic: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Many artistes cover areas of politics, governance, terrorism, internet scam etc in their songs already. Your focus should be in the genre you want to use to pass this message across to your fans. This will depend on what genre your talent fits in nicely with e.g R&B, Rap, Afrobeat, Juju or Fuji. This all depends on you as an artiste. You also would need a good music producer to help you horn your craft.
Re: Building A Career In Music by hidhrhis(m): 3:44am On Jul 14, 2018
Naijatastic:
Many artistes cover areas of politics, governance, terrorism, internet scam etc in their songs already. Your focus should be in the genre you want to use to pass this message across to your fans. This will depend on what genre your talent fits in nicely with e.g R&B, Rap Afrobeat, Juju or Fuji. This all depends on you as an artiste. You also would need a good music producer to help you horn your craft.
though many artist covers areas of politics,terrorism,bad governance,internet scam but it something they've not seen in decade
forgot to mention I'm a rapper
Re: Building A Career In Music by hidhrhis(m): 8:02am On Jul 14, 2018
nairalander please help me out this song is a hit song

(1) (Reply)

Davido's New Song Leaks - Ofili Gaga / Music]ajaeze Ft. Flavour & Masterkraft – Like This / Video: Oluseyi Flight - Searching4iyawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.