Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election (32389 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Abaribe, T.A. Orji As They Receive Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Firefire(m): 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

APC will surely FAIL once again!

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by smesi: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
veekid:

So I heard both the APC and PDP candidates in Ekiti were absent during their governorship debate.
Ani Oloriburuku ni awon people Yi se.

grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:
these people are thieves.

Ekiti please vote the best,.

oriji, my brother am ashamed of you.

Stop the attachment orji doesn't recognise you as his brother. He don't even know you..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by gurnam: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

shut up, you don't understand the Igbo tribe.

orji is from my state. His a big hypocrite, and a disgrace, his aiming presidency. Abians won't even vote him.

KANU ran for his life, same as ojukwu..... is left for somebody to start from their.

...and tomorrow you will open your wide mouth to call people that are better than you cowards.
They love their own lives so much but traded away the lives of their mumu followers. You are next to be traded off by another Nnamdi Kanu that will later disappear
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by amaniro: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Stop the attachment orji doesn't recognise you as his brother. He don't even know you..
and I wish not to be his brother!

Ndi oshitongue
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by gurnam: 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yyeske:
Please don't put the shame of IPOB on Igbos, both are different. Always learn to differentiate both next time

I care less
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Baroba(m): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Igbere slave and Buhari's errand boy, wha, a disgrace..
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by zinizta: 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

stop deceiving yourself. Orji doesn't know you.

There are only two tribes in Nigeria - the rich and the poor...

poor people focus on your own lives and find better ways to improve it instead of wasting your time defending the wealthy and financially secured.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by freshvine(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
these politicians born or breed in the north did ibos more evil than good.

ike omar sanda nwachukwu,
nnamdi azikiwe
orji uzor kalu,
ikemba ojukwu,
rochas okorocha.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by 8stargeneral: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigerian politicains dey make me laugh
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Yyeske(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurnam:

I care less
Good enough for you
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by kabarka(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
pawesome:
It's clearly not about the people but bout money n power

Ekiti people should remember what happened on nov 18 2017 in Anambra state.
It's not all about the biggest cash.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by deboysben(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Victoria Acerta for Fayemi. If Fayose misbehaves tomorrow, he will be gunned down.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by jrusky(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
The chief coward of igbo land His my foot Excellency Orji Uzor cabal errand boy Kalu.

Nimcompoo billionaire no wonder your wealth was only reckone within the local market. Fulani arse licker.

This man just lost my respect in recent time I never knew he was this foolish when I used to defend him and see him as a role model not known he is a f u c k I n g nitwit low live money man an assault to common sense a full brand sophiscated slowpoke.

Kalu you think you can become a president? Better go and ask your prophet to tell you when such prophesy will be fulfil or in which country you will be the president but if your dream is about Nigeria as president you better go back to bed bro.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
amaniro:

orji is from my state. His a big hypocrite, and a disgrace, his aiming presidency. Abians won't even vote him.

KANU ran for his life, same as ojukwu..... is left for somebody to start from their.

Can you hear that? Kanu and ojukwu ran for their lives....your gods. When you Igbos were practically worshipping kanu, we told you he would abandon you, you no hear
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Tareq1105: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

Fayemi!

Fayemi!!

Fayemi!!!

why are you desecrating our heritage with that cloth you are wearing?

please kindly remove it

you are not worthy of it!

What's special about your apoche? The quality is better than the one you have
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Duru009(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Fayemi all these old politicians without electoral value even at the ward level won't help you!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Lipscomb(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
cheesy wow that's a bad omen ojukwu laid bad foundation and that's how it will be forever bunch of coward.
amaniro:

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Charly68: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
gurnam:

You should be ashamed at the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu and how the whole igbo nation is keeping silence or the way you’ve all abandoned your Biafra agitation
Ashamed that Kanu refused elderly counsel and ended up in the way of a stubborn child ? They warned him to apply wisdom but he was busy abusing his elders so who should be ashamed here ?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by moshino(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
Victoria Acerta for Fayemi. If Fayose misbehaves tomorrow, he will be gunned down.

Just as your father and mother will be gunned down, right.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by janenelson17(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
Radarada
origima:

Poor fool,what do u no about the rich and Nigerian politcians.Orji is from ur state yet can't critize what's happening in ur state but Ekiti.mugu
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by usagee36: 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2018
This useless kalu will still run to PDP when they take over power next year.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Rhea(f): 1:25am On Jul 14, 2018
amaniro:

Orji your brother? How thief come be ya broda?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by ozoekwe(m): 2:52am On Jul 14, 2018
This man (Orji Uzor Kalu) keeps identifying with the wrong people.
las las him go dey alright
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by pawesome(m): 6:37am On Jul 14, 2018
kabarka:

Ekiti people should remember what happened on nov 18 2017 in Anambra state.
It's not all about the biggest cash.
they say give a man money or power and you will know his true colour
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2018
gurnam:

You should be ashamed at the disappearance of Nnamdi Kanu and how the whole igbo nation is keeping silence or the way you’ve all abandoned your Biafra agitation
You just succeeded exposing your level of ignoramus state of mind and conditions, why are you now the imbecilic buffoon worrying about the way about of Nnamdi Kanu and the quest for Biafra restoration? Anyway your tune of yapping will soon change amidst the imminent second coming of Nnamdi Kanu which will be thunderous for your dear zoo.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by j1mmy: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Criminals!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by gurnam: 9:48am On Jul 14, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
[s]You just succeeded exposing your level of ignoramus state of mind and conditions, why are you now the imbecilic buffoon worrying about the way about of Nnamdi Kanu and the quest for Biafra restoration? Anyway your tune of yapping will soon change amidst the imminent second coming of Nnamdi Kanu which will be thunderous for your dear zoo.[/s]

Rubbish, go and use your morning medication.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election by Justinah4real(f): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2018
crispus09:
Orji the errand boy,
He is just trying everything to be associated with APC by forCE SO AS TO. Escape jail, but don't worry Mr saint will leave power and ur case will be re-visited IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.