Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos (32908 Views)

50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Rev. Father Collins Ekpe Dies Inside His Room In America. Photos / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Alejoc(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
The Buhari announcer back in the days grin
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Frankyboy1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
Vyntra:

same man that was meddling in politics few years back

Until you can show me prove with scriptures where ot is wrong to meddle in politics, go true.ur bible from moses to samuel to elijah to elisha, were all.instrumental in politics in their time,
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Danelo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=DemonInSiege post=69352940][/quote]
If that's u, then ure cool.
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Ategberoson(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2018
icedfire:
It doesnt matter whether he support buhari or not, he is a Nigerian first and I celebrate him. There are lot of fake prophets in Lagos yet we don't judge them . Pastor Enoch Adeboye supported buhari and even gave us the vice president , which was why a lot of Christians voted buhari in the first place yet nobody is cruciffying him. So why should I crucify father mbaka? Why?

who ask you all this nonsense. father mbaka is a great man. everyone that supported buhari was tired of gej and this time many were tired of buhari and will vote another person. so what's the rant about?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by sabrohmp: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
he should tell them how he deceived the masses to vote for this clueless tyrant sai barber

is it only him, what of Adeboye and other, have you crucified them?
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by 99miles(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Let him keep deceiving himself..................Time will tell.
Wen Catholic priests and parishioners were massacred by h erdsmen. Catholics all over the world condemn and even protested, he kept quiet because of his pay masters.
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by OnyeOGA(m): 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Reveren Father that speaks from both sides of his mouth.
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
sabrohmp:

is it only him, what of Adeboye and other, have you crucified them?
all of them have blood in their hands
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Octaves(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
Ejike nwa Mbaka, thank God you have retraced your steps after helping to foist a tyrant on us...
how did he help elect Buhari?
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by maestroferddi: 10:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Octaves:
how did he help elect Buhari?
You are not from Mongolia, are you?
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Octaves(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
I'm asking because from what I recall, he only gave a prohecy that he would win which is not a bad thing. or is there any other thing?
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Octaves(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
I'm asking because from what I recall, he only gave a prohecy that he would win which is not a bad thing. or is there any other thing he dud?
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Nommystasia: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
magicminister:
God bless you sir.

I am not a huge fan of religion but i greatly admire this man.
He has consistently spoken out for the people and he lost his diocese because of his outspokenness.
Most of the famous people in Nigeria have chosen to look the other way because they cannot relate to the struggles in our society
God bless u,@least u can see
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by maestroferddi: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Octaves:
I'm asking because from what I recall, he only gave a prohecy that he would win which is not a bad thing. or is there any other thing he dud?
It is clear you are feigning ignorance.

You can do a little research with you phone...
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
icedfire:
It doesnt matter whether he support buhari or not, he is a Nigerian first and I celebrate him. There are lot of fake prophets in Lagos yet we don't judge them . Pastor Enoch Adeboye supported buhari and even gave us the vice president , which was why a lot of Christians voted buhari in the first place yet nobody is cruciffying him. So why should I crucify father mbaka? Why?
The Man of Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye will soon be shown to all why his silence was/is golden.
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Tomoyayi(m): 1:00am On Jul 14, 2018
faithfull18:
Honoured not hounoured.

See my signature.

Kemkem the Engrish teesha grin
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Almaiga: 5:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Fr Mbaka is the only honest Igbo man, other Igbo men were hypnotized by IPOB. grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by faithfull18(f): 7:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Kemkem the Engrish teesha grin

grin
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by Ubenedictus(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2018
Vyntra:

same man that was meddling in politics few years back
since when did meddling in politics become a crime?
Re: Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Congrats to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / If You Meet God And He Allowed You To Ask Him One Question, What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.