Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

A Startup Needs My My Knowledgw, But.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Startup Needs My My Knowledgw, But.... (337 Views)

A Startup Needs Male & Female Interns To Join It's Team / A Startup Needs Interns To Join It's Team / A Real Estate Integrated Marketing Startup Needs You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Startup Needs My My Knowledgw, But.... by AntiIncognito: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Hello guys,
December last year I got a job in one of The Most Popular Microfinance Inst. In Nigeria..

Due to my Excellent Math solving skills coupled with my knowledge of ICT I became pretty much good at the job within few months in the job. Most of my clients cherised me cos I was this kind am smart, sincere, friendly and has a good managerial skill..
My job has to do with going out to meet my clients in their work/business place..
There is this client I have who haplened to be sharing same business office with her husb, and each time I goes there the husb is alway there going about his business, too... So most times we do have a little discussion about business and other random stuffs...

the problem
Long story short!!

He is trying to startup a company like the one I work for. And needs my expertise, knowledge and idea.. He has already gotten all the stationaries, tools needed, now he only needs me to go give his First Manager(his very smart niece) a crash training on how the system works, and how to do the paper works..(i've been crushing on that niece of his grin )

He has invited me to come over tomoro..

But:
Am afraid somehow..

This is the knowledge I got from my company..
Would giving this knowledge out not be treachery, infidelity and all of that

We dint sign any agreement, or made any concrete arrangment.

Am afraid my company might charge me for breach of trust and fidelity...

A good advice is needed... Thanks
Re: A Startup Needs My My Knowledgw, But.... by merit455(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
You no get sence,stop seeking for unnecessary advice.......
Re: A Startup Needs My My Knowledgw, But.... by AntiIncognito: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
merit455:
You no get sence,stop seeking for unnecessary advice.......

Smh undecided

Learn how to talk... I asked for advice my dear,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In A Reputable Oil And Gas Company For Graduate Promotion Animation Exec / Verizon-bemobile Wireless Retail Sales Partner / FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment (18 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.