Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Fear Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Fear Death (384 Views)

Experiencing Fear And Faith. / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / How to Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking And Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Fear Death by NicholeDietary(f): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2018
Smiles......if you aren't scared to sleep, why scared to die?
The only difference is waking up from one and not waking up from the other

I slept on August 13th 2010 and didn't wake up until 2:00am August 27th, 2010 ( 15th day )

Note: I woke up not cos I was very smart
Not cos I knew how to play the game
Not cos I had an alarm by my hospital bed
But cos he who owns life gave me a second chance
He who owns life sent me back with a mission " Blessing go and deliver humanity from their ignorance "

Reflecting on that faithful day standing by Anyigba/Egume road kogi state, on my way back home cos Asu went on strike, the last thing I remember was 2 buses coming towards us ( peace mass transit and royal mass transit )
Baba who was already about to die just finished speaking with me on phone " omonu why aren't you home yet at 8:35pm, thought you started from Anyigba 6pm and Anyigba to Ankpa is just 45mins drive ? "

In profuse tears " ( Baba, the car I boarded had issues and we're trapped in between Anyigba and Egume, not close to any of the two towns, don't know what to do now , waiting for any angel to help us tow the car to his house so we board another vehicle )"

With a very weak, frail voice " alright honey, God will bring you home safely in Jesus Christ name ".

" Amen "

In a far distance saw two buses coming, trying to overtake the other, vruuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...............gbam!

And then I woke up on the 15th day in Yahaya memorial hospital Ankpa
Seeing everything in shadows
Speech impaired, speaking like an insane person ( off point )
Right hand and leg paralysed

I woke up seeing this particular figure on a chair in tears with her bible on her thighs

I was calling " Baba! Baba! Baba ! "

In a teary voice " Jesusssss.......Enyo you're back ? "
This scream led to everybody waking up and surrounding me
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus !
Could hear them but didn't even know how to respond
Instead of am fine with tears streaming down my face " bucket chair toe eyes " was my funny response ...... Hahaha

Later discovered 3 months later the figure on that chair who never slept through the 15 days was my mum

You know the funny thing, I didn't see a thing through the 15 days
Just blank
The only memory is the roadside ordeal and waking up in a hospital

And when the inspiration to write this book came, it took me back to that experience
I went off, no pain, no knowledge of whoever I was, no knowledge of whoever might have carried me to the theater, whether enemy or friend to get my chin and lips sown, no knowledge of the ambulance I slept in, NOTHING!
Just laid still

I stopped being scared of death since 27th of August 2010
I tasted death and still came back
It was clear to me the fear of death ends the second before you breath your last
If anyone had given me a hint on that accident, trust me never to pass that road
Smiles...........but I passed, had the accident, died and came back as a victor
Today I am able to impact the lives of millions of people worldwide

And while writing this book the thought was centred on " what if I never woke up ? "
1. What would have become of mum losing her husband and first child same time, same day
2. Who would have helped the souls am helping today
3. WHERE WOULD I HAVE ENDED UP, HEAVEN OR HELL ( The dreaded but mandatory question )
I was never a wayward child but was sure twas HELL knowing what I know now that making heaven is not just about being morally good or a church goer but a personal rshp with God through the savior of the whole world ( Jesus Christ )
But I was given a second chance

Fast forward to 2017 February 15th, this mandate was birth ( what am doing today ) and I smile everyday remembering where I came from
I now know the reason why he sent me back from the land of the dead
Handed over the healing ministry to a pig like me " TAKE AND REDEEM HUMANITY FROM THEIR IGNORANCE " was the instruction
And he has proven himself ever since........

Please, let's read the rest in my " WHY FEAR DEATH "

GOD BLESS US ALL
Blessing Enyo Samuel

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Recharge Card Business / Best End Of Lease Cleaning Services Melbourne - SV Cleaning Services Melbourne / Get Up To N5million Quick Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.