Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti (2097 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
Below is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_AwtwZasmw

From the video one can clearly conclude it was PDP that was sharing the money base on the the following

1. The first old woman they interviewed clearly said she was given 4000 Naira.

2. She was asked who is she voting for. She said anybody of her choice. And then secretly said she is voting Fayemi with low voice. That clearly shows she was betraying those who gave her the money. Which means she got the money from PDP.

3. The younger woman they interviewed clearly said it is PDP who is sharing the money to them.

4. The other women who were rushing to the venue said the location is old govt house. We all know PDP is the ruling party and as such are the one to operate from govt house.

Clearly the BBC video shows PDP sharing money.

Note: Na who them catch be thief. That does not mean the other parties are not doing the same.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by docadams: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2018
No sane person should be in doubt, What is that their chorus again... PeeeDeeePeee..Share...

3 Likes

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
selling there right with money. May God help us undecidedOndo people and bribe.just like 5 and 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
selling there right with money. May God help us undecidedOndo people and bribe.just like 5 and 6.
pls Ekiti ceased being a part of Ondo long time ago, don't compare Ekiti and Ondo abeg...... Am in pains!!!!!!!!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
I thought monies are shared on election day?
Meanwhile, I won't comment on this because I am yet to get the facts.
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by FisifunKododada: 12:50am On Jul 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by yipata: 1:37am On Jul 14, 2018
wailers wia are u ohhh.... Dia is God ohhh
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Fiaburnthem: 4:13am On Jul 14, 2018
If this is truly, then it's too bad... No one should sell their vote, anyone with pvc should vote for his or her conscience
May the best candidate win.
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by seanfer(m): 5:38am On Jul 14, 2018
If truly Fayose is the man of the people, How come he is giving them money before they will vote for him? You are owing Civil Seevants 7 Months Salary But you have 3,000 Naira to give them on the eve of election... God deliver us from our MuMu

1 Like

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2018
It will all be over today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by ObservantFellow: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2018
Well, I won't be drawn into taking sides.
This is just a smear campaign by one evil party to another evil party.
But no real Nigerian who has being around long enough would let himself or herself be fooled that today's election is not a rigging contest.
The evidence before us is a display of what both parties have been doing and will still do.
As much as the general evidence shows, as the woman says, PDP is the culprit on video, what's to think it isn't APC as well since the security in the place have been withdrawn? A mock-up meet could be held.

1 Like

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Omeokachie: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2018
Same way Tinubu shared dollar to hand Buhari the APC ticket ahead the likes of Atiku and Kwankwaso?

If Tinubu (The national leader of the APC) could do that in desperation to get nomination ticket for Buhari, what stops APC under his leadership from doing same in Ekiti and coaching recipients to blame it on the PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 14, 2018
It's obvious Money can't buy vote, the elderly woman clearly stated she received money and would still vote for Fayemi grin

The way there were running there even shows Money-sharing syndrome can't be separated from election in Nigeria not even when the country ranks the poorest. They even had to be calling each other.

Naija go better one day sha
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Same way Tinubu shared dollar to hand Buhari the APC ticket ahead the likes of Atiku and Kwankwaso?

If Tinubu (The national leader of the APC) could do that in desperation to get nomination ticket for Buhari, what stops APC under his leadership from doing same in Ekiti and coaching recipients to blame it on the PDP?

So, you mean APC are the ones sharing money and asking recipients to be saying otherwise even with this pictorial evidence. cheesy sentiment has beclouded your sense of reasoning, that you now want to twist what is obvious .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by phase1: 6:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Even Apc is sharing money.
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Omeokachie: 6:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Neyoor:

So, you mean APC are the ones sharing money and asking recipients to be saying otherwise even with this pictorial evidence. cheesy sentiment has beclouded your sense of reasoning, that you now want to twist what is obvious .

Someone collects money from the PDP and allows their picture to be taken and then claim to vote against the same party?

You need your thought process evalued.
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Someone collects money from the PDP and allows their picture to be taken where they claim to vote against the same party?

You need your thought process evalued.

Oh! I can now see clearly that you are just naturally dumb. Let me educate you here

This is BBC and not those traditional media that would be going around with cameras to capture happenings like, they have their spy cameras to do all these that the interviewee won't even perceive everything . Have you forgotten the codeine video clip?

You need to learn what is called investigative journalism and how it is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Omeokachie: 6:34am On Jul 14, 2018
Neyoor:

Oh! I can now see clearly that you are just naturally dumb. Let me educate you here

This is BBC and not those traditional media that would be going around with cameras to capture happenings like, they have their spy cameras to do all these that the interviewee won't even perceive everything . Have you forgotten the codeine video clip?

You need to learn what is called investigative journalism and how it is done.

Ode. Is it the BBC that would ask them to lie about the source of the bribe? Critical thinking seems not to be your forte son.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Ode. Is it the BBC that would ask them to lie about the source of the bribe? Critical thinking seems not to be your forte son.

So, APC now have access to the old governor's office in Ekiti and they gave residents money to vote only to tell them to be telling people they see that it's PDP that gave them the money. Oh! I can see how you reason, like a myopic one. I need not to waste my time on you. Keep going around with your myopic thoughts

1 Like

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Omeokachie: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Neyoor:

So, APC now have access to the old governor's office in Ekiti and they gave residents money to vote only to tell them to be telling people they see that it's PDP that gave them the money. Oh! I can see how you reason, like a myopic one. I need not to waste my time on you. Keep going around with your myopic thoughts

Putting thoughts together is your problem.
Was the interview conducted at the "old government house", or the people being interviewed made the 'claim'?

Reason why you little ones are so easily deceived.

Goodbye kiddo, you are not worth my time. Never jump on my mention ever again if this is your thought level.
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Putting thoughts together is your problem.
Was the interview conducted at the "old government house", or the people being interviewed made the 'claim'?

Reason why you little ones are so easily deceived.

Goodbye kiddo, you are not worth my time. Never jump on my mention ever again if this is your thought level.

You are even deaf to hear that part where the old governor's office was mentioned. You are not just myopic but also dumb and deaf.

I don't argue with deaf people, they are difficult to explain things to. Keep going around with your shallow mentality and mention me no more

2 Likes

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by IsaAbubakar: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2018
[s]
life2017:
Below is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_AwtwZasmw

From the video one can clearly conclude it was PDP that was sharing the money base on the the following

1. The first old woman they interviewed clearly said she was given 4000 Naira.

2. She was asked who is she voting for. She said anybody of her choice. And then secretly said she is voting Fayemi with low voice. That clearly shows she was betraying those who gave her the money. Which means she got the money from PDP.

3. The younger woman they interviewed clearly said it is PDP who is sharing the money to them.

4. The other women who were rushing to the venue said the location is old govt house. We all know PDP is the ruling party and as such are the one to operate from govt house.

Clearly the BBC video shows PDP sharing money.

Note: Na who them catch be thief. That does not mean the other parties are not doing the same.
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by UncleJudax(m): 7:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Very pathetic. In 2018 people are still being induced by money in elections.

Anyway, I suppose this is an extension of Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure

But again, since Nigerians have decided never to speak with one voice or vote according to record...they are bound to be taken for granted by the unscrupulous politicians.

Why do you think Buhari is so eager to share Abacha's loot?

#2019things

1 Like

Re: Analysis of BBC Video Showing Sharing of 4000 Naira to Voters In Ekiti by Advans(m): 8:19am On Jul 14, 2018
Nigerians don wise. they will collect money & still vote for who their chooses. However I wish they don't collect d money at all.

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Blocks Guy On Twitter For Sharing Pictures Of Government Project S / Dr. Chima Amadi Puts Festus Keyamo Where He Belongs (Pics) / Buhari Outpaced Atiku In 17 Out Of 44 Councils Declared By INEC In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.