Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Why Airtel And H2oh New Adverts Deserves Some Accolades. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Airtel And H2oh New Adverts Deserves Some Accolades. (644 Views)

First Bank, Airtel And Others Revealed As Sponsors Of The Voice Nigeria Season 4 / This Grandma Deserves Some Accolades / Watch And Download Unlimited Movies For Free With Airtel Nuvu App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Airtel And H2oh New Adverts Deserves Some Accolades. by DiggITnetwork: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why Airtel and H2oh New Adverts Deserves Some Accolades.
No boring introduction let’s get down into it
P.S; Don’t read this post if you have not seen the video you might be confused.
Use of character; now a number of times I get pissed of when an actor fails to interpret roles. Adesua clearly knew what to do in the advert which she pulled off easily with some pretty amazing stunt (can someone pls give this girl an action film) down to dele odule’s mute smiley face, bisola’s snapchat queen embodiment (our very own Tiffany Hadish), grandmas” selfie time” sequence in airtel video was just good acting all the way and I enjoyed it. (Fine boy Ebuka is not an actor…if you know you know), unlike some whose advert characters look lost on screen. Theirs was real to me and were truly relatable characters.
Storyline/plot; Oya leeme balance well before I start writing epistle (adjust glasses….). most adverts I have seen on tv either lacks plots outrightly or a good cohesion between the concept and core message does not exist which makes a mess of the video and ends up being terrible. The highlight of the advert for me was the night scene where the first grandma (Iya rainbow) laughed at a video and then the second (Ngozi Nwozu) laughed harder at the same video after which a graphic text comes up and tells me that data is life which I totally agree. In the H2oh’s water is goona be jealous video, I saw water truly being jealous literally, the creatives behind this truly deserves an Oscar award (Coughs)… well more like an AMVCA’s.
Soundtrack; when sound design has been carefully crafted for a video or film one will surely see the results. the design in this advert were carefully researched and used in one of the most amazing ways (trust me I am a Brain Taylor and Damián Chazelle fan) and I give kudos to the editor as the audio mixing was sharp.
Finally, I would like to end this write up by saying that the best adverts ever done never tell you or shout at you to use their product or service, its done so well that your consciousness tells you to do that. In plain words you have been TAPPED.
Re: Why Airtel And H2oh New Adverts Deserves Some Accolades. by DiggITnetwork: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Front page people. Show your face.
Re: Why Airtel And H2oh New Adverts Deserves Some Accolades. by DiggITnetwork: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2018
cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Movie, Acrimony? / NOLLYWOOD 2000 - 2012 (A Thread) . / Top 10 Must Watched Webseries Of 2019. (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.