Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (2237 Views)

Nsukka To Have 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2018
Nmeri17:
Sounds promising, but OP, I find it fishy that the link you posted is your referral link. I just checked online to verify your claims cuz I know there has to be something in it for you. If there are no strings attached, you won't market a business that's neither yours nor do you have much to gain from. Turns out new users get assigned some referral link. Why? Besides, what type of decentralized network asks its participants to sign up That's new. Their concept is similar to something I discussed with ChinenyeN recently, but no; too many red flags.

Yes the link is my referral link and there is nothing wrong with that. It's also possible for anyone to sign up directly on the website without using a referral link. You stated that "if there are no strings attached I would not market a business that is neither mine nor gain from". Of course anyone who markets anything, has something to gain from it, that is normal.

There always strings attached, the strings attached for those who go to work is they earn a salary at the end of the month. The strings attached for those who do business is that they earn a profit. The strings attached for those who market a product is that they earn a commission. The strings attached for people like me who share a referral link is that they earn referral income. Anyone who markets something expects to gain something and I am not an exception. Anyone who signs up on Solario is assigned a referral link so that they can also refer whoever they want to buy solario tokens and earn a referral income and to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with that, there was no law of any country broken, there was no sin committed against anybody or against God. I never tried to conceal the fact that the link I posted is a referral link. Since I posted the link a few people have signed up and they would have all seen during the sign up process that they were referred by me. It was not hidden anywhere, they saw it and they still signed up.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Here is Page 17 of the Solario White Paper.

The last 4 pages (Page 18, 19, 20 and 21) would be uploaded tomorrow.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Here is Page 18 to Page 21 of the Solario White Paper. These are the last 4 pages of the Solario White Paper.

I believe when people read the 21 pages of this white paper they would be enlightened about solario technology, they would see the benefits of solario technology to individuals, businesses, governments and our environment.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2018
When you buy Solario solar tokens it shows up when you login. Here is a screenshot of my 700 Solar tokens. I still intend to buy more over the next few days and months because I believe in this revolutionary project.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Solario solar tokens are still available at $1.20 per token. In 13 days time the price would increase to $1.30 per token.

Let us make a difference together and join the solar energy revolution now.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Since May this year, I have been promoting Solario solar tokens in Nigeria and around the world. I have been able to sell solar tokens to people in Nigeria and people outside Nigeria. The Nigerians that decided not to buy the solar tokens state that the delivery of the electricity in 2022 is the reason why they are not buying. Participation in the Solario crowdfunding is an investment into a project that is still in development. It is possible that even in 2022 we may not have uninterrupted electricity supply in Nigeria. Last week the Minister for Power, Works and Housing, Mr Babatunde Raji Fashola and the Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCO's) traded accusations amongst themselves.

Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED), has said that Nigeria may not have stable power supply in the next five years (2023) except the challenges confronting the sector were addressed.

The Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors also accused the Minister of Power, Works and Housing of spending $5.6 million to generate 1 megawatt of electricity instead of $1.5 million proposed by power developers from the private sector.

ANED said this in a statement in response to Fashola’s accusation that the body was not known to the government and its spokesperson, Sunday Oduntan, was an interloper. Fashola in a written statement said the DISCO's should respond to the query from the Ministry of Power, Works and Housing as to why 408 feeders, which have a capacity to deliver 5,756MW of power to consumers only carry 444MW because of faulty lines, bad equipment and load shedding?

With this kind of face-off between Fashola and the DISCO's and with the way things are going it's even possible that we would not have uninterrupted electricity supply all over Nigeria even in 2030. This is not a matter about the political party in power, PDP failed us on power, now APC has failed us on power. The 5 years the DISCO's are sentencing us to darkness for is 2023, but Solario is supposed to deliver clean electricity by 2022. Is it not better to buy Solario solar tokens now, so that by 2022 you can even be selling electricity to your neighbours?

Due to the inability of the electricity companies to guarantee 24 hours electricity supply to homes, businesses and government in Nigeria, we probably need Solario in Nigeria more than other countries do. The developed countries in Europe and North America enjoy uninterrupted electricity supply but because it is too expensive they also need Solario. They also need Solario because they want to increase the proportion of their electricity that is generated from renewable energy.

With Solario, Nigeria would enjoy electricity for 24 hours a day and it is also cheaper than any electricity any where in the world. My electricity bill from Ikeja Electric shows that I am charged 21.80 naira for 1 kWh of electricity that is epileptic, compare that to 4.33 naira for 1 kWh of uninterrupted electricity. Please check your electricity bill and see how much you currently pay for 1 kWh of electricity, when you compare you would agree that Solario is very cheap.

The Solario crowdfunding is currently running, to enable Solario mass produce the Solario roof tile. There are 50 million solar tokens available and it is fixed (it would never increase). The 50 million solar tokens is enough to supply electricity derived from renewable energy to the whole world. Residents of the United States, France, United Kingdom, Canada, Italy, Spain, Germany etc have bought Solario solar tokens. These countries enjoy uninterrupted electricity supply and they still see the importance of Solario solar tokens. Nigerians have been paying money for darkness for years, Nigerians should buy at least 10% of the total 50 million tokens on offer. Each token currently costs $1.20 (438 naira at the exchange rate of 365 naira to 1 US Dollar) and is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity. Anyone can buy as little as one token or as many tokens as they can afford. [/b]Do you know that by 2022 as we can send email from Nigeria to China, it would be possible for someone in Nigeria to generate more than enough electricity than he requires and sell the rest to people and businesses in China and India? Do you know that the people in the developed countries who have bought Solario solar tokens would sell them to Nigerians in 2022? Why would we allow them to sell Solario tokens to us then, when we can buy it now? Would it not be better for Nigerian individuals, businesses, local governments, state governments and the Federal Government to buy Solario solar tokens now that it is just $1.20 (438 naira) so that by 2022, just 4 years from now Nigeria would be generating far more electricity than we need and Nigerians would be selling electricity to the world?[b]

LET US MOVE FROM A STATE OF EPILEPTIC ELECTRICITY TO A STATE WHERE NIGERIANS START SELLING CLEAN ELECTRICITY TO THE WHOLE WORLD BY 2022. Thank you for reading.
Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 4:45am On Jul 31, 2018
I have bought 100 more Solario solar tokens, this would increase my solar tokens to 800. As each solar token is a voucher for 100 kWh of electricity, this now means that I am now entitled to 80,000 kWh of electricity derived from renewable energy.

I stated on this thread that I would buy more Solario solar tokens and I still intend to buy more. As I earn money within the next few months, I would buy more.

The good thing is that when I buy more tokens than I need, I can sell the rest later at a higher price because the price I am buying now (100 kWh of electricity for $1.20) is cheaper than electricity any where in the world.

I want to be among the Nigerians that would be selling electricity to individuals and businesses in other countries from 2022.

We have suffered power outages in Nigeria for decades, very soon Nigerians would be selling electricity to individuals, businesses and even governments in all the continents on earth.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Nmeri17: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
sosy25:

Yes the link is my referral link and there is nothing wrong with that. It's also possible for anyone to sign up directly on the website without using a referral link. You stated that "if there are no strings attached I would not market a business that is neither mine nor gain from". Of course anyone who markets anything, has something to gain from it, that is normal.

There always strings attached, the strings attached for those who go to work is they earn a salary at the end of the month. The strings attached for those who do business is that they earn a profit. The strings attached for those who market a product is that they earn a commission. The strings attached for people like me who share a referral link is that they earn referral income. Anyone who markets something expects to gain something and I am not an exception. Anyone who signs up on Solario is assigned a referral link so that they can also refer whoever they want to buy solario tokens and earn a referral income and to the best of my knowledge there is nothing wrong with that, there was no law of any country broken, there was no sin committed against anybody or against God. I never tried to conceal the fact that the link I posted is a referral link.

Re: How To Generate And Enjoy Very Cheap And Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by sosy25: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
The price of each Solario solar token is now $1.30 and it would remain at that price till September 8, 2018. On September 9, 2018 the price would increase to $1.40

Before the price increased from $1.20 to $1.30 I bought 200 more tokens. I now have 1,000 Solario solar tokens. I would still buy more in the coming months as I earn money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discover 4 Secrets On How To Make 50K Monthly Using Mobile Phones In Nigeria. / Protecting Intellectual Property In Nigeria / Learn How To Hatch Catfish In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.