Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,672 members, 7,862,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

God Wants You To Be Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants You To Be Great (190 Views)

GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / 2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Wants You To Be Great by Revadebola: 6:11am On Jul 14, 2018
GOD WANTS YOU TO BE GREAT. (1).

Job 8:7 (KJV)
"Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase."

You might have a small beginning, but God does not want you to remain small.
His promise for you is to make you great in all your life endeavours.
He wants you to become great in your destiny, career, business and whatsoever you do in life.
God will turn your small beginning to greatness.

God is the Source of greatness.

1 Chronicles 29:12 (KJV)
"Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all".

God is the great God and when you focus on Him, He will make you great and fulfilled in life.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I decree, I will not remain small.
2. Oh Lord, fulfil Your promises of greatness.
3. Great God, I connect to Your greatness.
4. From now I start into my greatness.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

Put More Effort II / Are His Commandments Grievous? / Are You Head Indeed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.