Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti (406 Views)

Senator Asks ‘suffering’ Nigerians To Be Patient With Tinubu For Three Years / Buhari: Be Patient With Any Law You Have Misgiving About / Killings: Be Patient, My Security Chiefs Racking Their Brains, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti by ChidinmaAdmin(f): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2018
Be patient with me, my security teams are still cracking their brains for solution — Buhari begs Nigerians over killer herdsmen

President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Nigerians to be patient with his administration following the killings across the country.

The President, who said this while condemning the killing of many people, including a district head, in and around Gandi village in Rabah Local Government of Sokoto State, said his security chiefs were cracking their brains.

In a statement issued on Wednesday by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, Buhari said, “I wish to assure all Nigerians that their security is receiving the greatest attention from this administration and there is no compromise in this commitment.

“I appeal for your patience while my security teams crack their brains to put an end to this horrendous violence” .

The President said his government would no longer tolerate violence against innocent Nigerians. He threatened that any attempt to try his government’s will would be met with equal force. He wondered why murderers would be targeting innocent people for no just cause.

The President said, “This wanton violence against innocent people won’t be tolerated by this government, and we are working round the clock to identify the people sponsoring these heartless attacks.

“It is curious why any group of mass murderers would be targeting and killing innocent people for no just reason.

“Make no mistake about it, my administration remains committed to security as one its core objectives, and any attempt to test our will by any group of anarchists and trouble makers will be met with equal force.

“Identifying and defeating these callous killers is receiving priority from this administration, and we shall spare no effort in tracing the root of this evil, especially their sources of funding and arms.”

http://www.ndigbonews.com/2018/07/be-patient-with-me-my-security-teams.html

Re: Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti by Abjay97(m): 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
Cream Crackers.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti by OLORIPAPA: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
That their head GI soon burst...
Re: Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti by doubleportion: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2018
it is not "cracking", it is "racking"!
Brain is not walnut, neither is it palm kernel! ;Dit is not "cracking", it is "racking"!
Brain is not walnut, neither is it palm kernel!
Re: Be Patient With Me, My Security Teams Are Still Cracking Their Brains For Soluti by Omeokachie: 10:10am On Jul 14, 2018
"Cracking" empty skulls.

How would they be able to come up with solution when their brain "cracked"?

(1) (Reply)

Finally Shehu Sani Reacts: I'm Still In APC, In Talks With PDP / FG To Revive Kano Textiles, Groundnut Production, Others – Minister / INEC Announces Timetable For Four Bye Elections In Four States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.